Part Time Warehouse Worker/Loader
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday / 5:30am Start Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating
Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Performance and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth Job
SummaryResponsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving,
inventory, customer service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Austin , Part Time Warehouse Worker/Loader, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!