Senior Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey!
As Senior Business Systems Analyst you will play a key role within
the Sales and Service Technology team at Splunk. This includes
working closely with leadership and internal customers as we
transform our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross functionally
with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business
process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality,
critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to craft holistic
solutions that meet business and technology objectives while
furthering Splunk's long range goals.
You will be part of the core team that is responsible for
designing, building and maintaining the Salesforce platform and
related technologies supporting the customer support and customer
success organizations. Come join a collaborative and growing
organization where you can make a difference.
- You have 7+ experience designing and supporting large scale,
technically complex solutions on the Salesforce especially,
implementing the Customer Relation Management (CRM) and associated
- Strong experience with implementing Salesforce Opportunity and
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for
improvement based on industry trends and professional business
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com
platform for customer support and customer success teams
- You will drive system enhancement efforts to completion by
capturing and assessing user requirements with business partners
and provide configuration, development and application support to
the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities
- Support efforts to grow the platform through new applications
and technology as needed
- You are able to explain complex systems and technical topics in
a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical
knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- Deep understanding of B2B sales, marketing, and support
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical
skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as
- Understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or related fields
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always
expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and
contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and
dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product
management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through
ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors
help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which you are applying.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working
arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office
roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by
location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work
location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and
experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is
eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $ 124,000 - 170,500 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle
Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $ 116,000 - 159,500 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington,
Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro
Base Pay Range : $ 104,800 - 144,100 per year
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Keywords: Splunk, Austin , Senior Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!