Commercial Roof Estimator
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are excited to announce that we have partnered
with a PREMIER Roofing Company in Austin. They have a diverse
portfolio and a vast variety of projects. They are in need of an
experienced Commercial Roofing Estimator. The Estimator calculates
preliminary job budgets and prepares formal job bids through
interpreting blueprints, performing take-offs and estimating job
costs. The Estimatorinterfaces with clients and their
representatives to ensure that technical specifications and designs
are feasible and consistent with industry standards. Commercial
Roof Estimator Primary Responsibilities include:
- Developing accurate and complete job estimates.
- Identify project labor, material, and time requirements by
studying proposals, blueprints, written specifications and related
- Conduct site visits and attends pre-bid meetings to understand
- Conduct review and take-off of blueprints.
- Solicit bids from subcontractors.
- Gather subcontractor pricing and conducts scope review.
- Evaluate subcontractor bids to bid documents and plans to
ensure that the full scope of work was considered.
- Consider subcontractors ability to perform the work.
- Calculate costs of subcontract labor, general conditions, and
- Collaborate with the client to help them achieve their project
cost budget through consideration of plan details, alternate
material/finishes and building methods.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Superintendents and the
Pre-Construction team to maintain relationships with existing
clients and subcontractors.
- Produce P&L reports Commercial Roof Estimator
- 3+ years experience in Commercial Roofing Estimation
- Must possess a working knowledge of commercial roofing
- General contracting knowledge
- Ability to write and review contracts
- Experience with EDGE estimating software is a plus
- BS/BA in Construction, Engineering, or Business is a plus
- Knowledge of various roof systems, materials, construction
processes and theories.
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions
according to company and OSHA standards. Commercial Roof Estimator
Compensation: $95k-$105k base salary + commissionAll inquiries
CONFIDENTIAL!You can email me directly at:
email@example.com You can call me directly at:
605-679-9965 All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Austin , Commercial Roof Estimator, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!