Junior Construction Manager
Company: Financial Additions, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Financial Additions has partnered with a Korean based
construction company and are in search of a Junior Construction
Manager. This is a Direct Hire / Onsite position located in Taylor,
TX Company Offers:
- Immediate benefit plan including medical, dental, vision
- Onsite cafeteria
- PTO and 401(k) with matching Junior Construction Manager
position will be responsible for:
- Spending time on site for as well as in the office running the
- Managing the overall budget including change order and
- Controlling documents which are sending and receiving with
Designer, G/C and Client
- Reviewing all documents including drawings to ensure all
information is correct, complete, and up to regulatory, safety
standards and contractual specifications.
- Checking the site with blueprints and ensure that G/C is
performing under the contract specification and within the budget
and time limitations of the contract.
- Generating documents including RFI, RFA, Construction plan and
progress report to coordinate with G/C and Client.
- Managing G/C: The local Engineering Companies and their
managerial and professional engineering personnel working on the
T-STAR Project. Junior Construction Manager background should
- Bachelors' degree in Architectural/Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience in architectural/construction
Keywords: Financial Additions, Inc., Austin , Junior Construction Manager, Professions , Taylor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!