Director, Supply Chain Operations
Company: ASSA ABLOY
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Career Opportunities: Director, Supply Chain Operations (15321)
Requisition ID -15321 -- -Posted -10/31/2022 -- -Austin, TX (Center
Ridge Dr.) -- -HID Global Corporation -- -PACS - Corp Group --
-Production & Skilled Trades -- - Posting Country (1) -- -Yes --
-Director -- -11%-30% An Amazing Career Opportunity for -a
-Director, Supply Chain Operations - Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Job ID: 15321 Are you driven and excited about optimizing business
results through supply chain strategies and execution? Does owning
the entire supply chain cycle, directly impacting the bottom-line,
sound challenging? Do you want to align with a growing organization
that positively impacts the world every day? Join the HID team
today! Who are we? - HID Global powers the trusted identities of
the world's people, places, and things, allowing people to transact
safely, work productively and travel freely. We are a high-tech
software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000
worldwide employees. -Check us out here: - www.hidglobal.com -and -
https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo - HID's Physical Access Control
Solutions (PACS) business The PACS business is highly visible and
one of our most significant portfolios within HID Global. The PACS
products include smart cards, mobile access and identifications,
software, services and controllers for physical access control.
This position will manage a team of supply chain professionals
responsible developing the demand plan, supply plan, global product
coordination, NPI engineering for our credential product family.
The role will report into the Vice President of Operations which
reports to the head of the PACS business. - As our Operation's
Director, you'll support HID's success -by: -
- Developing and managing supply management and inventory
strategies that ensure alignment with PACS sales and customer
- Creating clear understanding of Sector P&L's and cause and
effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet.
- Executing business plans to ensure continuation of business,
including in adverse conditions, in accordance with corporate
- Ensuring advanced planning & inventory programs are in place
which allow HID PACS to optimize working capital.
- Accounting for resource planning, material cost, forecasting,
performance, risk/opportunity management, supplier performance, and
supply chain issue resolution.
- Generating a consensus forecast demand and supply plan with
business unit leadership.
- Understanding, anticipating, and communicating market risks and
trends as well as make adjustments to plans accordingly.
- Supporting new product introduction through engineering
activities that enable industrialization of products.
- Ensuring capacity planning across the entirety of the supply
chain meets the backlog and lead-time requirements for the business
unit. What we will love about your background: -
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data
into high-level analysis and demand planning.
- Proficiency using technology tools that enable demand planning
- Knowledge of forecasting processes in sales, marketing
operations, finance, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Strong familiarity with supply planning, purchasing, vendor
management and sustainability requirements; working knowledge of
supply chain management and operations. Your -Experience -and
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering
desired, advanced business degree a plus.
- Minimum 8 years supply chain related work experience highly
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience desired.
- Strong supply chain planning experience preferred.
- Experienced in using various planning systems (Oracle, Agile,
Demantra, ASCP, etc.) a plus. Who you are as a Leader:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to 'roll up -sleeves' -and dive deep into tactical
work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- You proactively seek to implement diversity into your work,
including valuing different backgrounds, experiences and thinking.
You also embrace creating and nurturing a culture of diversity,
inclusion, and belonging. Why apply? -
- Empowerment: You'll work as part of a global team in a flexible
work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
- Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious
- Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and
straightforward and value being treated accordingly. HID Global is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Orientation. We make it easier for people to get where they want to
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag,
push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others
or track something. HID technology is behind billions of
interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a
verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go -
without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you'll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY
Group, the global leader in access solutions. You'll have 50,000
colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our
people to build their career around their aspirations and our
ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and
development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where
they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their
role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome
new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse,
inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and
Keywords: ASSA ABLOY, Austin , Director, Supply Chain Operations, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!