Company: Mr. Electric
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Is your phone full of pictures of your panels because you just
can't help sharing your handiwork as a Journeyman Electrician? Do
you take pride in everything you do and want to find a company that
takes pride in you? Are you ready to be rewarded and respected
because of what you do and who you are and not have to change jobs
constantly or travel? Are you a Texas licensed Electrical
Journeyman or Residential Wireman with residential service
experience? If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Mr.
Electric wants to help! We are currently hiring residential
Journeyman Electricians for full-time positions.Who We Are?We are
an electrical service company specializing in residential and light
commercial service work in the greater San Antonio - Austin area.
We help customers with upgrades, new installs, troubleshooting and
replacement of existing electrical systems. We are a local, veteran
owned, family business with main offices in San Antonio and Austin.
We are the third largest Mr. Electric in the world (out of 200+)
and we're working to become the Best!Our Values:We make people
safer - at Mr. Electric, no safety issue goes unshared. If you
think "safety" is overhyped or you're unable to identify electrical
safety issues, you won't be a fit here.We keep our commitments - we
say what we'll do and do what we say. This goes for keeping our
commitments to customers AND employees. This doesn't mean that
we're perfect but at Mr. Electric we work hard to clearly
communicate with our employees and customers, and we keep our
promises.We fly in formation - at Mr. Electric, we might drive our
own vans and complete our own jobs but our success and precision
comes from working together. That's why we use systems and training
to deliver great results. Because we follow processes and use
systems we have freedom even when working as a team.We're driven to
win - we believe that every team, every teammate must be supported
and challenged to move forward and achieve their goals. Helping our
teammates achieve their goals helps us to achieve ours--to become
the best Mr. Electric in the World!Please Don't Apply IfThese might
seem harsh, but we've been doing this long enough to know that some
things just don't work. If these apply to you, we're probably not
the right fit for you.
- If 'rough' describes you and you're proud of it, this probably
isn't the place for you. Success here requires coming across as
professional and making customers comfortable.
- If you only have industrial and commercial experience and you
don't have the drive to learn residential troubleshooting skills,
you'll struggle here as that's a big part of what we do.
- If you're 'just chasing a buck' or "just looking for a job"
this isn't the place. While some of us chase bucks in the Fall, we
hunt satisfaction, appreciation, and improvement at work--all while
making a great living helping customers.
- If 'good enough' describes your work or approach to life,
please don't apply.
- If you wake up each morning just wondering 'what horrible thing
will happen today,' this isn't the place for you. Customers like
being around generally positive people, and so do we.
- Lastly, if you have trouble owning up to your own faults but
clearly see those of others, please don't apply.If You Join Us,
This is What You'll Get:
- You'll be part of one of the Top 5 Mr. Electrics in the World
with the Vision to become #1. You'll get to be part of a growing
team where there is opportunity to learn and have real input.
- When we're growing, it means you'll have the ability to grow
and advance as you become an experienced journeyman service
professional, a team lead, a branch manager and more.
- You get to feel good about making people safe in their homes
and you get to work with other individuals who feel the same
- You get to work with other top notch journeyman electricians,
to learn from them and their experiences and to make them better
- You get to be part of a team where the owners and office staff
treat you like their customer and you show them the same respect
- It's a place where you're going to feel like you belong. A
place where you feel respected and where you respect your
teammates.About Our Hiring Manager and Owners:Our teams are growing
and so are our branch managers and team leads. Your manager knows
exactly what it is like to be a top electrical service professional
at Mr. Electric and can help you succeed. He has high standards for
himself and, by extension, his team when it comes to quality work
and customer service. He's respectful and will do anything for you
but expects high quality, effort, and trustworthiness. At Mr.
Electric, you'll also get to work directly with our owners. Both
owners work full-time in the business and follow almost every call.
They don't interfere, but they know what's up. They are extremely
supportive and want you to be successful and you should feel
comfortable when they take an interest in you, your future, and
your work.Here's What we Really Want in a Candidate:
- You need to be an experienced licensed electrician with 3-5
years of experience in the field
- Have at least a Texas Residential Wireman license and
residential service experience or a strong desire to learn
- Align with our culture and values and believe that every home
can be made safer
- Be neat, presentable, and professional and confident in your
ability to have conversations with customers.
- Pass a drug screen, background check, and driving record
- Be excited to help others and like being part of a team that
just keeps getting better.
- Be motivated by challenges and see each new opportunity for its
potential.Here is What You Can Expect:
- Our teammates drive stocked company vehicles and dispatch from
their own homes each morning. We use IPads and technology to keep
you organized and efficient.
- You will help customers with their electrical needs ranging
from installing basic fixtures to complex troubleshooting and
replacing a home's entire electrical service.
- You'll provide solutions and prices to meet the customer needs
and when they say "yes," you'll accomplish the electrical
- Most jobs are between 1 and 3 days and we don't do new
- Our customer's value customer service and that's what we
- To improve, we spend time each week training and learning to
hone our skills and service. We're always looking to advance, and
we celebrate when we do.When you Apply:
- We'll review your application within 1 business day.
- If a phone screen makes sense, we'll send you an email and text
to coordinate a time.
- At the end of the phone screen, we'll let you know if we're
- Our interview process lasts 2 hours and our goal is to let you
know if we want to schedule you for a ride-along before it
- We perform a background check and driving records check on
every prospective hire in addition to a personality trait
assessment. Our offers are contingent on passing a drug
- At the conclusion of a 'ride-along,' we'll schedule an offer
conversation if that makes sense.
- The process can take as little as 3 days or as long as your
schedule requires.Benefits & Other Details:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for your family and
- 6 paid holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company training programs for advanced electrical licenses
- Retirement plan / 401(k) with company match
- This is a full-time position paying $75k to $135k annually
depending on performanceMore Info: If you've read this far,
congratulations, you deserve to join our team.Apply today by
clicking on the "Apply Now" button on this page!#ZRCompensation:
$75,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year Click here to Learn About Us:We
are an electrical service company specializing in residential and
light commercial work in the greater San Antonio - Austin corridor.
We are a local, veteran owned, family business with main offices in
San Antonio and Austin. We are the third largest Mr. Electric and
we're working to become the Best Mr. Electric in the World!We
believe we have the power to make thing better and we literally
make the world a better, safer place! Our mission is to provide
trusted electrical expertise and peace of mind to customers and
teammates alike.We have main offices in San Antonio and Austin and
are always looking for talented professionals to join our
team.NoticeMr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric -
franchised system. Each Mr. Electric - franchised location is
independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee
performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees,
Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available
throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities
may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central
location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is
NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent
franchisee who has listed its available positions on this
website.*AcknowledgementI acknowledge that each independent Mr.
Electric - franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions
of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits,
compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr.
Electric LLC ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to:
(1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's
employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work
schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and
method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee
employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or
joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this
website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of
the employees of the independent franchisees.
Keywords: Mr. Electric, Austin , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!