Plumber - Tradesman
Company: ABC Home and Commercial
Posted on: November 24, 2022
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE** (First year potential $70 - $120k based
on performance) *MANDATORY - must hold a current Tradesman license*
WHO WE ARE ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated
business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to
grow, learn, and serve in our community. We're pleased to have a
diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life
balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our
customers and employees. At ABC you'll quickly learn what it's like
to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments,
serving others, supporting families, and building our community. To
learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit
www.abchomeandcommercial.com HOW YOU CAN HELP US As ABC's Plumber -
Tradesman , you will service customers' homes for various plumbing
needs with professionalism and excellent customer service while
performing high-quality repairs and/or replacements. WHAT YOU'LL
- Accurately diagnose the cause of plumbing issues, recommend
options for repair or replacement to customers, and complete all
authorized service repairs after authorization is received.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure
correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Carry out general plumbing skills such as soldering, pipe
threading/gluing; drain cleaning, water leak detection and repair,
fixture repair and installation, tank and tankless water heater
service and installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs and
customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the
service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers/apprentices which may be
assigned to work with you.
- Be available to serve periodic on-call rotation assignments
(per schedule approved by service manager) necessary to ensure
24/7/365 coverage for customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers,
fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- MANDATORY - must hold a current Tradesman license.
- Must know and understand all applicable federal, state, and
local codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each
- Completed specialized courses in residential and commercial
plumbing practices and having a strong working knowledge of codes
and safety measures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of
various electronic devices and applications for effective
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle
irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time,
sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver's License and be insurable. WHAT
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists) ABC is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify
Program. PM21 PI196260572
Keywords: ABC Home and Commercial, Austin , Plumber - Tradesman, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!