Ops Effectiveness Analyst III
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This position is for an Analyst III professional driven by a
curiosity about data analytics techniques and the passionate desire
to learn the business and its processes to provide meaningful
insights and analytics in order to improve business processes and
help identify and solve business problems. As a driven
self-starter, you can work with minimal direction because your
natural inquisitiveness enables you to use your data
transformation, analysis, visualization, and storytelling skills to
pull together impactful analysis to provide business clarity in
order to understand opportunities to improve. You will achieve this
by taking these skills and then working diplomatically and
collaboratively with others through data gathering, call listening,
and analytics creation to have a complete understanding to provide
and communicate meaningful and high valued analysis to our business
stakeholders. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role where
your unique combination of analytic talent, creativity, and
communication will be prized and rewarded.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with stakeholders by responding to and identifying analytics
opportunities, then using your technical and business skills to
provide value through meaningful insights and analytics packages
communicated in a meaningful way to drive positive business
Integrate data from multiple sources to conduct complex analysis to
identify operational impacts while informing and developing new
strategies to improve business performance.
Create analyses and data driven presentations with impact -
identifies trends and occurrences in data and translates findings
into various mediums including text, charts, graphs, displays,
Perform call listening exercises of various customer recordings to
identify operational impacts and formulate viewpoints to test
Utilize knowledge of mathematical modeling and other optimization
methods to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules,
and data quality requirements.
Develop SQL scripts for ad hoc data as needed.
Conduct any necessary research as needed to ensure data integrity
in the presentations provided to business users.
Investigate and perform root cause analysis of complex nature.
Provide leadership and training to junior analysts to foster growth
in analytics skillsets.
Perform other duties as requested
- 5+ years in analytics as an individual contributor
- 5+ years of working with large structured and unstructured
datasets (Millions to Billions+ records)
- 3+ years of project work as the primary analyst
- 2+ years of analytics for telecom or call center
- 2+ year of consistent presentation to managerial stakeholders
- Advanced SQL: 5+ years
- Data Visualization: 4+ years (Tableau, Power BI, or
- Executive Presentation: 4+ years of presenting at audience at
all levels on analytics results
- Python and / or R: 3+ years (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn,
- PowerPoint: 5+ years
- Excel: 5+ years
- Hadoop: 2+ years Preferred Skills
- Machine Learning: (gradient boosting, random forests,
- Agile methodology
- Business Intelligence Cloud Solutions such as MS Azure or
- Natural Language Processing: (text embedding, machine
- Call Center Business Knowledge
- Web site and customer journey analytics
- Logistics analytics
- Lean or Six Sigma Attributes
- Excellent sense of design and packaging analytics to provide
simplicity and clarity for stakeholders.
- Highly driven to understand the business and business processes
to provide the right insights and solutions to our business
- Desire to learn new technologies and have a high level of
curiosity to strive to master them.
- High level of ownership - You care deeply about your assigned
work but also will own problems you find along your data travels,
sharing them with the appropriate parties.
- High level of diplomatic assertiveness - You stick up for your
opinions, but you know when to pick your battles, avoiding the
alienation of others.
- Capable of being a collaborative leader on select special
- Ability to influence development roadmaps to ensure data is
structured for automated and repeatable analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills targeting
audiences from senior executives through the front line.
- Candid but caring. Related Work Experience & Number of
Data analysis and reporting or related experience: 5+ Years
BA / BS or higher in business, data science, mathematics, or
statistics ( or equivalent work experience in a related field )
Supports H1B Visa sponsorship for this role CQA323 320983-2
Keywords: Spectrum, Austin , Ops Effectiveness Analyst III, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!