Sr. Guidewire Business Analyst-PolicyCenter
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking a Sr. Guidewire Business Analyst
PolicyCenter for a 12-18 month Contract for our client in Austin,
TX - May be 100% Remote.At Genesis10, we recognize that our
consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most
talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the
best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the
world's finest business and technology consultants.Genesis10 is a
business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide
and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200
consultants specializing in project management, business analysis,
business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and
application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which
are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries
including banking and financial services, insurance, energy,
manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more
information, please visit .Genesis10 is seeking a Sr. Guidewire
Business Analyst PolicyCenter for a 12-18 month Contract for our
client in Austin, TX - May be 100% Remote.DescriptionThis position
will define and develop business requirements that pertain to
defects, changes or new processes. Major components of this
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with cross-functional
business teams to prepare User Story documentation and other
project related artifacts.
- Develops business process flows and data models for new system
development and process redesign.
- Work with product owners and users to assist with user
- Makes recommendations for solutions or improvements to business
- Assist in gathering information to make decisions.
- Recommends changes to business processes with clear focus on
the business cost and business value.
- Tests and evaluates system to verify and ensure system changes
work properly and that business requirements are met.
- Helps the team turn business needs into a technology work
- Mentors developers on how things work in the business
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is required, particularly
in commercial lines.
- 3+ years' experience as Business Analyst in an Agile
- 3+ years' experience working on Guidewire PolicyCenter.
- Ability to write, analyze and interpret business requirements,
policies and procedures.
- Skill in problem solving within a team-centered
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with employees from various departments.
- Ability to work independently with sound judgement and to lead
and facilitate.EducationBachelor's degree in business, IT,
insurance, management information systems or closely related field
plus one to two years' of Business Analysis experience, or any
equivalent combination of experience and training which provides
the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.If you are a
qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please
apply.About Genesis10Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and
technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven
talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you
are a high performing business or IT professional with solid,
referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters
and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career
advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you
with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and
aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a
support staff that works with you from placement throughout your
engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and
to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at
."Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Austin , Sr. Guidewire Business Analyst-PolicyCenter, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!