Installation Field Project Manager
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for all technical and quality assurance
aspects of installation projects. Oversee labor by subcontractors,
recruitment, training, and monitoring customer satisfaction in a
defined geographic location(s). This position requires operation of
a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done
consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected
for this position, the company will run a Motor Vehicle Record
(MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR
report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Monitors and ensures installer's workmanship and recruit,
train, and maintain contractors.
- Accompanies installers on measurement of unit and reviews labor
bid before submission to the customer.
- Visually inspects materials and merchandise and facilitates all
- Coordinates with the customers and property managers to
identify problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervises direct reports including performance management,
training, coaching, and disciplinary actions.Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem
solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under
conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information,
that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to
the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to
solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex
problems or issues.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments,
including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress
and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to
employees' professional development but does not have hiring or
firing authority.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5-8
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 3-5
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Austin , Installation Field Project Manager, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!