Technician, Audio Visual (on-call) Austin, TX
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a on-call TECHNICIAN, AUDIO
* Location: Holdsworth Center - 4907 Ranch Rd 2222, Austin, TX
78731. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: On-call schedule. Monday through Friday; hours may
vary. More details upon interview.
* Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Ensures that all audio visual requirements requested by
clients are met and will be able to interface various types of
audio visual, communication, and presentation technology.
Responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships and
ensuring timely responses to all inquiries for space or service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews customer and meeting planner requests from the
reservation system and provides equipment/assistance at the time
and place necessary. Also responsible for gathering information
from email and phone communications and distributing to the
* Provides problem escalation support and issue resolution.
Follows-up on service challenges and works with the manager to take
* Provides technical assistance for all meetings and customers that
require tech services for their events.
* Follows SOPs for audio-visual support, as provided by the AV
Manager and Director of Technology and Operations.
* Adheres to preventative maintenance room sweeps on a weekly
basis, and reports sweep information through the database.
* Changes data projectors, lamps and cabling pieces associated with
all the various integrated systems throughout the portfolio.
* Reviews operation of equipment with customer and ensures that the
customer is comfortable with its operation.
* Offers assistance in operation of equipment and helps solve
problems if customer is unsure of requirements.
* Educates the staff and customers on the basics of all AV
equipment in the facility.
* Maintains metrics associated with room equipment inventory and
repairs/replacements completed in conference rooms.
* Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure
updated information is shared.
* Assists with conference room set-ups, break downs and any other
areas where assistance is needed.
* Keeps the A/V storerooms organized and well managed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of one year of experience supporting audio visual for
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of office
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1073164
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Event Planning, Food Service, Hospitality
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Austin , Technician, Audio Visual (on-call) Austin, TX, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!