Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout The CompanyONX, Inc is a transformative,
vertically integrated single-family home developer. ONX's mission
is to provide high-quality and affordable homes with a focus on
sustainability and long life. ONX uses its proprietary
design/engineering methodology and off-site fabrication technology
to dramatically increase the speed of construction. Once built, ONX
then takes its customers through an advanced, technology-enabled
sales and closing experience that is both efficient and
comfortable. Beginning in Texas and Florida, ONX plans to bring its
unique model to major growth across the US in the next several
years.What You Will Be Doing A Production Manager ensures projects
are delivered successfully and on time, collaborating with
engineers and subcontractors to define project needs and oversee
staff performance.Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for day-to-day factory operation & Handling
- Estimate Production cost, Set and Manage Production
- Works closely with Customers/Clients representative for
effective resolution of production concerns.
- To ensure production flow are according to the predetermined
- To ensure Sub-contractor performance & quality are in line with
- Develop and maintain internal project schedule and coordinate
the activities of the project team to assure that delivery
schedules are successfully met.
- Coordinate all information and activities with respect to
project design, schedule, scope, production, erection, field
- Maintaining Good 5S across the Factory and implementing Visual
- Ensure timely preparation of Production reports.
- Implementing Standard Operating Procedures & ensuring adherence
and its compliance.
- Ensure Adherence & compliance of HSE procedures.
- Should follow Continuous Improvement, implementing KAIZEN, Cost
control Projects to enhance Production Process.
- Facilitate Maintenance team supporting with Installation &
Commissioning starting from Supplier visit and up to testing.
- Should work with Projects team ensuring all logistics
associated with Installation process is moving fine.
- Managing all Machineries with the core team to standardize and
Implement systematic maintenance approach for the highly automated
Machines Balancing, Identifying Bottle necks, analysis to be done
for De-Bottle necking the existing process.
- Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive
communicator with the ability to motivate teams to excel and
- Should adhere all safety standards like EHS, OHSAS, BBS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- 8 years Experience in production supervision finishes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to effectively lead and direct employees
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Excellent communication and listening skills.Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to lift heavy loads,
work in awkward spaces safely and stand for long hours. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.If this sounds like you, you should apply
right away so we can discuss how you can be a part of this
exciting, fast-paced organization!ONX is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.Powered by JazzHRIZ0GKROOBP
Keywords: ONX, Austin , Production Manager, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!