Production/Packaging - 2nd Shift
Company: Sovos Brands
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Responsible for continuous/uninterrupted supply of components
to the production line used in producing food products in a safe,
timely, and efficient manner.
- Understand and demonstrates proper handling of components in
accordance with USDA, HACCP and plant recipe guidelines.
- Required to understand and demonstrate the handling of
ingredients in relation to food safety and quality.
- Must insure GMPs and Safety regulations are followed at all
- Understand the importance of product rotation and
time/temperature guidelines from USDA.
- Responsible for returning unused product to freezer/cooler and
ensuring proper identification.
- Report any deviations to product quality, machinery, or
standards to appropriate level of supervision.
- Understands and demonstrates changeover and sanitation
- Understand proper component placement for various products to
- Inspects components during manufacturing/change-over process to
ensure highest quality level is maintained
- Understands and demonstrates correct use of color coding system
of lugers and trash cans; disposes of sub-standard product in
- Must be able to communicate
- Must have basic math skills ( add, subtract, multiply and
divide); use calculator
- Stand, reach, bend, and (climb steps/stairs occasionally);
frequently lift weights up to 20-40 lbs. and occasionally lift
weights up to 50 lbs.
- Works well with others; ability to meet required work/quality
demand of production line
- Work with minimum supervision; capable of traveling throughout
production area for designated tasks
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the team
member works around moving machinery. The team member is exposed to
hot/cold/refrigerated product, loud noise, and wet floors, which
may become slippery. Team member must be aware of their
Sovos Brands is a food company with a mission to acquire and build
one-of-a-kind brands. We re dedicated to bringing today's consumers
delicious food for joyful living. We invest in brands that have
exciting growth potential, combining industry expertise with fresh
thinking to bring our products into more homes across America.
The brands in our portfolio include Rao s Homemade, a producer of
premium pasta sauces, soups, frozen entrees, and pasta: noosa, a
producer of premium yoghurt made with whole milk and wildflower
North American honey; Birch Benders, a fast-growing producer of
delicious, better-for-you pancake and waffle mixes, toaster
waffles, and baking cups; and Michael Angelo s, a leading producer
of authentic frozen Italian entrees.
Authentically Italian style .Michael Angelo s
Michael Angelo s is a leading producer of premium frozen meals
inspired by Italian traditions. It s food that s been crafted the
right way for years, bringing traditional cooking methods and
flavors to a full line of single-serve and multi-serve meals found
in the freezer section.
Find out more about Sovos Brands at www.sovosbrands.com , Rao's
Homemade at www.raos.com , noosa at www.noosayoghurt.com , Birch
Benders at www.birchbenders.com ; and Michael Angelo's at
We offer attractive compensation packages, competitive wage,
medical benefits, 401K, and PTO. We maintain a drug and
alcohol-free workplace. All candidates offered a position are
required to pass a pre-employment drug test. We participate in
E-Verify. Sovos Brands is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. Sovos Brands is also committed
to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding
citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords: Sovos Brands, Austin , Production/Packaging - 2nd Shift, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!