Transmission & Distribution Superintendent
Company: Advastar, Inc
Location: Canyon Lake
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION - CANYON LAKE, TX -
T&D SUPERINTENDENTWe are in need for an Transmission &
Distribution Superintendent to provide on-site technical and
- $60 - $65/hr., base on experience.
- Anticipate 40-50hrs, M - F
- Per Diem $135 x 7 days,
- R&R assistance, every 4 weeks.Description:
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of
field related activities on construction project site.
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed
in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes
interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other
contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling,
engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction
of on-site administrative staff).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required
by the contract. Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts,
efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual
performance of the project.
- Responsible for cost control and project scheduling. Other
duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Transmission Line experience is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong leadership
skills, must have strong safety background, and must have previous
construction and relay testing experience with
- 10 years plus of related transmission line experience is
required, with a minimum of 5 years experience with 230kv, 345kv,
or 500kv. Experience managing subcontractors is required.
Keywords: Advastar, Inc, Austin , Transmission & Distribution Superintendent, Professions , Canyon Lake, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!