Company: Challenger School
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Please apply within 7 days of this posting (after 7 days, this
posting may change). This posting is for work at our Avery Ranch,
Pond Springs, and Round Rock campuses.
As a successful applicant, you will:
* Work for one of the most prestigious, private pre-K through 8th
grade schools in the country.
* Obtain pay commensurate with your work and Challenger's prestige
* Have the opportunity to quickly advance based on your
* Innovate processes and procedures, learn new skills, and teach
others your skills.
* Work in an honest, fair, and supportive environment.
* Have a great deal of independence in completing your job.
Challenger School is a values - driven organization. You will help
contribute to delivering the following values to all those with
whom you come into contact:
* encourage self-reliance and productivity
* thinking, speaking, and writing with clarity, precision, and
* recognize and value individuality and inalienable rights
* embrace challenge and finding joy and self-worth through
The standard work week is Monda y- Friday, 6:00am-3:00pm with
* Health insurance
* Challenger student tuition discounts for children and
* Paid time off
* A 401 (k) retirement plan
* Full-time position
* General knowledge and experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC,
drywall, painting, and carpentry .
* Ability to pass background check
* Reliable transportation (mileage paid)
**Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org .
This email confirms your application submission and provides you
with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must
be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be
considered complete. **
SEO: facilities engineer, building engineer
Keywords: Challenger School, Austin , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!