Product Analyst (Voice)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who We Are:Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications
software company that helps enterprises connect people around the
world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services.
Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of
global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral,
Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications
into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in
the technology space and was the first Communications
Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection
of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning
support teams help businesses around the world solve complex
communications challenges every day.At Bandwidth, your music
matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and
encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointhebandWhat
We Are Looking For:We are looking for a Product Analyst (Voice) to
support the network quality, performance and financial targets of
the CLEC team through both appropriate growth of the CLEC network
and targeted contraction where possible. This person will have the
ability to identify, quantify and pursue new opportunities to
further these goals.What You'll Do:
- Manage new rate center quote requests; coordinate with internal
SMEs to complete requests and provide status updates to sales.
- Project manage Rate Center growth, coordinated with other
network projects impacting the same resources, such as Feature
Group D growth and 911 expansion.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings through targeted
expansion/migration; identify opportunities to economically expand
our coverage footprint.
- Ensure carrier billing is accurate and ensure network costs are
allocated back to products correctly
- Support of IPES customer migrations and product
- Support local peering developmentWhat You Need:
- Education: Related College Degree or experience.
- Experience: Proficient in data analysis, including SQL
manipulation of large data sets. Project management experience:
demonstrated ability to provide structure and guidance for team
meetings; provide direction to team members to keep team on task;
and prioritize deliverables for completion. Experience supporting
internal customers and working cross-functionally to complete
- Knowledge: Understanding of database objects; proficient in
common Excel data analysis functions (VLOOKUP, IF statements,
summary statistics). Understanding of project management
- Skills: Proficient with Microsoft and Google office suites.
Ability to organize and optimize large data sets from multiple
sources to extract needed information. Ability to forecast impact
of network changes on Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and top-line
revenue, and provide recommendations based on analysis. Able to
communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally, with internal
and external customers.Bonus Points:
- Experience: Prior experience with vendor management and
contracts highly desirable.
- Knowledge: Familiarity with voice telecommunications
terminology and inter-carrier contracts is desirable, but not
required.The Whole Person Promise:At Bandwidth, we're pretty proud
of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our "Whole Person
Promise." We promise all employees that they can have meaningful
work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared
toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that?
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you
and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you're
embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to
interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through
volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- "Mahalo moments" program grants additional time off for life's
most important moments like graduations, buying a first home,
getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the
birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but
not sure if you're 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help
us crush the mission? If you answered 'yes' to both of these
questions, we encourage you to apply! You won't want to miss the
opportunity to be a part of the BAND.Applicant Privacy Notice
Keywords: Bandwidth, Austin , Product Analyst (Voice), Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!