Oracle Retail Senior Consultant
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Oracle Retail Senior Consultant
The retail industry is undergoing a transformation. Challenged by
enduring recessionary consumer attitudes, increasing competition
and the continued trend away from brick-and-mortar shopping,
retailers are embracing digital technologies, carving out new sales
channels and integrating their supply chains to deliver superior
value to the marketplace. In this time of reinvention, Deloitte's
Retail & Distribution team brings demonstrated experience in
strategy, operations, finance, IT, and talent to help you move
forward with confidence.
Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte
needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our
clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our
Oracle Retail Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation
at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and
leading the functional design, prototyping and process design
stages of Oracle Retail implementations. Responsibilities will
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design,
prototyping, and process design stages of implementations
(including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and
interfaces, testing and user training.
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES) practice provides services
from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and
Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release
Management. We modernize our client's business and core
environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud,
Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients
address digital transformation by designing modern applications and
industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve
flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Oracle ERP products
include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business"
projects and work closely with client leaders in finance,
logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and
design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the
CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and
capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and
support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
- Must have Consumer Business - Retail, Wholesale & Distribution
- Experience with Oracle Retail version 14
- Experience with RMS (Retail Merchandize System), RPAS (Retail
Predictive Analytics), and RIB.
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Keywords: Deloitte, Austin , Oracle Retail Senior Consultant, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!