Material Handler - DUV
Company: ASML N.V.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
In a nutshell
Austin - TX, US
Published: 5 days ago Job ID: J-00248729-477
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and
technology to develop lithography machines that are key to
producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
The role of the US CS DUV Material Handler is to work
independently, or on a team. This covers ensuring materials are
available and secured prior to the execution, maintaining inventory
and integrity of tooling and materials during the execution and
properly close-out at the wrap-up of service actions.
Role and responsibilities
* Work collaboratively with customer's 3rd party vendors on
materials delivery from the local warehouse and into the Fab.
* Proactive with the Materials and tooling move-in and move-out
using SAP SMS.
* Perform inventory of materials and tooling weekly and order
replacement as applicable using SAP/SMS.
* Perform tooling integrity check daily and defects/order as
applicable using SAP/SMS.
* Manage tooling calibration schedules.
* Finalize materials and tooling move-out.
* Finalize materials administratively using SAP/SMS.
* Reallocate tooling and materials between sales orders/projects
using SAP and SMS as applicable.
* Finalize the Build-in/Build-out using SAP/SMS.
Education and experience
* High School Diploma or higher, or equivalent experience.
* 1 to 2 years as a Logistics Technician in the Semiconductor or
related experience, or Material Handling related experience.
* SAP knowledge a plus.
* Verbal and written language skills in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
* Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
* Can learn and apply new information or skills.
* Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
* Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
through prioritization, quality, efficiency and
* Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high
degree of accuracy.
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment
with changing workloads and deadlines.
* Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
* Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
* Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on
assignments with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
* Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided
* Be able to work effectively independently and within teams
consisting of engineers, trades and management to maintain the
* Open to cultural differences and able to work at various sites
with different cultures and Way-Of-Working.
* Good hands-on skills.
* Good customer skills.
* Good coordination, documentation and communications skills.
* Multi-task player with the ability to work in a fast paced
environment, changing schedules to meet or exceed internal/external
* Quality driven team player committed to the success of ASML.
* Willingness to continue learning and growing in a professional
environment is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
* Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* May require travel dependent on business needs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our
frequently asked questions.
Learn more about this job
About the location
* United States
* ASML at a glance
* Working at ASML
Keywords: ASML N.V., Austin , Material Handler - DUV, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!