Bank Commercial Credit Analyst II
Company: AMERICAN BANK OF COMMERCE
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you looking for a long-term career that is service oriented
where you can provide support and service to others in a
professional work environment? If you are cooperative, disciplined,
detail oriented, and strive to achieve goals consistently and
efficiently, then our Commercial Credit Analyst position would be a
good fit for you. We are currently seeking qualified applicants to
work as a Bank Commercial Credit Analyst II at our Austin or Dallas
Texas Banking Centers. A successful Commercial Credit Analyst has a
strong attention to detail and professional communication where
both content and presentation are polished and factual. A
Commercial Credit Analyst analyzes current credit data and
financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the
degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. They
prepare reports with this credit information for use in decision
making. The position involves using judgement, creative problem
solving, and working collaboratively with the lenders and other
analysts. Primary Job Functions:
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the
degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money on
existing and potential borrowers.
- Prepare written reports that include the degree of risk
involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth and quality of
management to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of
establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments
in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on
earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
OUR MISSION: Financial Professionals - Finding Solutions - Making a
Difference OUR VISION: The ABC Family of Companies vows to be
partners in helping our customers make the most of their finances.
Our shared vision is to provide the highest quality products and
services designed to fit the unique needs of each customer. OUR
GOAL: To place customer satisfaction and loyalty as our number one
priority, to maximize returns to stakeholders, and to create a
nurturing environment where employees can maximize their potential.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit
packages. Benefits vary based on employment status and position but
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine
- Paid Time off, Paid Volunteer Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and
- Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program Think this is something
you are interested in; we invite you to apply! Come join the
American Bank of Commerce team to find out why our employees love
community banking and the ability to serve our customers in our
local communities! Required Skills:
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new
information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional
methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning
and teaching new things.
- Business Math Skills
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Complex Problem Solving Skills: Identifying complex problems
and reviewing information to develop and evaluate options and
- Time Management Skills: Managing one's own time and the time of
- Excel / Spreadsheets: Using Excel to enter and format text and
numerical data; insert, delete and manipulate cells, rows and
columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
- Word Processing; Using a computer application to type text,
insert pictures, format, edit, print, save and retrieve word
- Databases: Using a computer application to manage large amounts
of information, including and editing simple databases, inputting
data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to
communicate the information.
- Other PC skills
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Skills
- Ability to Close the Sale Required Knowledge:
- The ability to common size financial statements and understand
- Customer Service Knowledge and Skills
- ABC Products and Services
- Commercial, Ag and Real Estate Loan Knowledge Required
- Business or Finance Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of credit analyst experience If you are
unable to submit your application electronically, you may contact
the Human Resources Department at 806-775-5000 so that we may
assist you. Our Company assures that all applicants for employment
and all of its employees are given equal consideration based solely
on job related factors, such as qualifications, performance and
availability. Such equal consideration applies to all personnel
actions, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection,
appointment, job assignment, training, promotion, merit increases,
demotion, termination, pay rates and fringe benefits. The company
commits to a rigorous and planned effort to encourage men and women
of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other non-job-related characteristic to find happy, vital and
productive job fulfillment at all levels of our company. Qualified
applicants will be required to have a drug screen in addition to
background, credit, and reference checks. PI181081244
Keywords: AMERICAN BANK OF COMMERCE, Austin , Bank Commercial Credit Analyst II, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!