Floor Care Technician (Overnight)
Company: Goodwill Central Texas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our Goodwill family and get a $750 bonus!
All new Retail, Post-Retail, Ecommerce & Commercial Services Team
members are now eligible for a $750 bonus. Inquire with one of our
Recruiters for more details! COMPANY:Established in 1958, Goodwill
Central Texas is a non-profit organization that has transformed
thousands of lives through the power of work. We are the leader in
workforce development, one of the largest employers in our region,
and a cornerstone of the community. Our mission is funded through
our donation-driven retail stores, comprehensive business and
staffing solutions, and generous community support. Our vision is
to empower every Central Texan to transform their lives through
work and education. Join the team whose work empowers people to
transform their lives!COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND
INCLUSION:Goodwill Central Texas is committed to fostering,
cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion in
which all employees are valued for their skills, experience and
unique perspective. This commitment is embodied in our company
policies and in the way we do business. Working together as a
diverse and inclusive organization is essential to our success.We
embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color,
disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or
expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability,
political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation,
socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics
that make our employees unique.POSITION SUMMARY: This position will
be responsible for stripping, waxing and refinishing hard floors
and carpet cleaning. Must know carpet, tile and be able to clean
2,500 square feet within 1 hour. The schedule for this position
will be flexible depending upon the needs of the
- Obtain supplies and stock cart with cleaning supplies from
- Clean restroom toilets, sinks, floors, urinals, mirrors, and
fixtures, using toilet brush, sponge, disinfectant and cleaning
- Clean floors daily and vacuum as needed, shampoo, strip, wax,
clean doors, walls, and windows and all horizontal surfaces, and
buff, and empty trash by removal to designated areas, as specified
- Strip, wax, and refinish hard floors and carpet cleaning.
- Clean 2,500 square feet within 1 hour.
- Operate a variety of buffing machines.
- Mix chemical solutions in safe and effective manner.
- Complies with all safety rules, standards and regulations.
- Meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Meets goals and fulfills responsibilities.
- Demonstrates ethics and complies with Corporate Compliance
- Experience stripping, waxing and refinishing hard floors and
- Must have experience cleaning carpet and tile.
- All other duties as assigned.BENEFITS:
- Health insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 403b matchCOMPENSATION:Varies depending on site assignmentWe
look forward to hearing from you and having you as part of our
Goodwill Team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Post offer
background check is required to ensure applicant meets all
eligibility requirements for the assigned customer/location.
Alternative work locations may be offered as appropriate.Powered by
Keywords: Goodwill Central Texas, Austin , Floor Care Technician (Overnight), Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!