Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you someone who loves finding the stories in
data and would enjoy working on mission-driven work that strives to
improve our healthcare systems for everyone? Are you someone who
likes to get in on the ground-floor of opportunities and help shape
company and solution growth? If so, this journey could be for you.
Send us your information and let's start the conversation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define, develop,
and productize novel and scalable techniques for measuring things
of interest in the data.
- Take in multiple viewpoints on complex issues and distill them
into actionable queries, algorithms or analyses that will be
integrated into the company's proprietary SaaS analytics
- Gather requirements for analytic solutions and develop them
with minimal guidance and maximum creativity, while staying within
broadly defined constraints.
- Utilize platform tooling to help manage analysis configurations
and content version control.
- Conduct verification, validation, and performance testing of
queries written by others.
- Actively review and recommend improvements in computational
efficiency, usability, interpretability, and accuracy of the
company's systems, tools, and processes based on your knowledge,
previous experience, or research.
- Form and support robust opinions with imperfect data while
still revising your beliefs in the face of compelling new data or
- Be curious and willing to understand each data source,
including their quirks and peculiarities, and be able to succinctly
communicate these challenges to both technical and non-technical
- Work with data engineering and client engagement teams to
assess and onboard new clients and/or data sources including ETL
efforts and mapping client schemas to the company's data
- Be curious, passionate, skeptical, and determined to get to the
core of difficult problems. Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer
- High-level proficiency with SQL required
- At least 2 years of experience developing BI queries and
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Experience implementing complex, large-scale analysis projects
desired but not required
- Ability to work remotely in a collaborative, efficient and
- Ability to distill information and highlight salient
- Demonstrated communication skills
Keywords: ExtendMyTeam, Austin , Data Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!