Manufacturing Technician I - (T1)
Company: Applied Materials
Posted on: May 15, 2022
* Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts
and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair
and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic
assemblies, subassemblies and components.
* Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting
and repair. Identifies and corrects errors.
* Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean
and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety
training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and
practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or
emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating
instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses
equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent
accidents and injuries.
* Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak
detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies
and components. Enters data on computer terminal, such as progress,
work expense and labor details. May perform computer programming,
repair or software installs.
* Details finished work. Receives parts and performs audits to
ensure all necessary parts are available to perform built, test and
repair. Inspects parts for defects. Troubleshoots and improves
* Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or
operational processes to perform straightforward activities
* Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team
and how the team integrates with others
* Has no supervisory responsibilities
* Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide
own work and solve standard problems
* Impacts own work
* Uses communication skills to exchange information
Years of Experience:
Up to 1 Year
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Austin , Manufacturing Technician I - (T1), Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!