SAP C4C Technical Senior Consultant - Commerce
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SAP C4C Technical Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using
digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking,
Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web
team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy
eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide
transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and
service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our
Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused
on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both
internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our
clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You
understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions
happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of
Work you'll do
Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior
Help define system and integration architecture, technical
requirements and technical designs (including scenario design and
Lead technical consultants in the design and execution of C4C
customization and technical activities and integration of C4C with
other SAP and non-SAP systems
Create technical designs, coding, prototyping test planning and
execution, technical training coordination, and documentation of
operational support procedures.
Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering
marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand
values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating
content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire
their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology
platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing
user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients'
marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven,
creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience
in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and
developmentweb, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects
that accelerate results
- Experience in onsite techno functional roles on at least two
SAP C4C implementations.
- 5+ years experience with SAP C4C.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled
business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g.
technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project
- Experience in using ABSL, UI Designer in SAP Cloud Applications
Studio to develop, deploy and support complex SAP Cloud for
- Experience in design and development of SAP Cloud for Customer
Custom Business Objects, Extensions and C4C BADI's.
- Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using
SOAP and ODATA web services.
- Familiar with integrations between C4C and SAP/non-SAP systems
using CPI. Strong debugging and problem solving skills in SAP Cloud
- Experience with data workbench, data templates and
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems
requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Identify technical requirements, perform requirements
management, lead technical design prototyping, process design,
including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise technical
consultants in developing code for additional non-standard
functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining
support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete
multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client
team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you
do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Austin , SAP C4C Technical Senior Consultant - Commerce, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!