Apartment Community Maintenance
Company: The Liberty Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionGive yourself the opportunity to move up in your
career based on our hard work and visibility!! Nationally
recognized management company is immediately hiring for an
Apartment Community Maintenance Supervisor for our Bastrop
portfolio. Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates on-site maintenance staff, including
hiring, training, and coaching. May oversee the landscape and
housekeeping functions of the property.
- Receives, organizes, and prioritizes maintenance work orders.
Performs services as requested by residents or preventative
maintenance as required to keep equipment operating
- Ensures that work orders are completed properly and promptly by
repairing or replacing equipment personally or by coordinating the
efforts of the maintenance team.
- Assists other maintenance staff with complex and/or
labor-intensive work orders to ensure jobs are completed safely and
- Contacts and oversees vendors for work not performed in-house.
Inspects and approves contracted work completed.
- Develops and maintains preventive maintenance schedule and
assigns tasks for completion by maintenance staff.
- Coordinates service staff to ensure market-ready turns of
vacant apartment units to specifications as quickly as possible to
meet leasing demand.
- Monitors and regularly inspects the property, apartment units,
landscape, and maintenance repairs for quality, readiness and
safety. Identifies and addresses needs for improvement, repair
and/or replacement. Operates a motor vehicle.
- Keeps the maintenance shop clean, organized and in good working
order. May order necessary equipment, parts and supplies for the
community based upon the maintenance budget.
- Ensures the resolution of resident issues and complaints in
cooperation with the staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of
the business. Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED and three to five years of experience
in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required, or an
equivalent combination of experience and education
- A/C repair experience required
- EPA Type II or III or Universal license is required, CAMT is a
- Valid driver's license required Preferred Qualifications:
- Supervisory experience preferred The Liberty Group provides
Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. #zrm
Keywords: The Liberty Group, Austin , Apartment Community Maintenance, Professions , Bastrop, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!