Make Ready Technician
Company: ResProp Management
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ResProp Management's mission is to be the most owner-zealous
company ever. We're combining high-autonomy teams with tech-enabled
solutions to revolutionize the property management industry. We
have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the
top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we
were twice-named Fortune's Top 100 Best Places to Work in the
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive
superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will
apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new
course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to
rise up and live abundantly.
Do you have the Find a Way or Make One (FAWOMO) mindset? If so,
Review these resources to better understand our culture and
mission: About ResProp Management
What You'll Be Doing As a Make Ready Technician
- You will be supporting our residents by responding to and
completing work orders timely in a quality manner to include light
electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, HVAC repairs, etc.
- Proactively performing any and all work that produces clean,
safe, and attractive common areas, including: pools, laundries,
clubhouses, parking lots, etc.
- Working as a team with the Maintenance Supervisor to identify
and prioritize tasks throughout the day.
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with
residents, guests, and vendors.
- Performing preventative maintenance throughout the
- Completing make ready turns to prepare vacant apartments for
move-in using a punch list. (Drywall, appliance repair, flooring,
painting, plumbing, light electrical, etc)
- Ensuring a safe work environment by identifying any issues
regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs on the
property and correcting them and/or reporting them to the
- Maintaining and repairing critical building and site
What You Must Have
- Preferably, at least 1 year of general maintenance/general
repair experience, preferably in the multifamily or related
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Preferred.
- EPA Type I, Type II or Universal certification required
- Trade skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical,
HVAC, drywall, framing, painting, roofing, cabinetry, pools,
- Must have own hand tools
- Must live within 30 minutes of community (2005 Willow Creek
Drive Austin, Texas 78741)
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including weekends
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to accommodate
a rotating on-call schedule
What's Nice To Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is
preferred but not required
What We Provide
- We are currently offering a $500 to-start incentive to the
applicant(s) hired for this position!
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Discounted rent at any properties owned/managed by ResProp
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional and fun work culture
Keywords: ResProp Management, Austin , Make Ready Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!