Infusion Pharmacy Technician
Company: NuCara Pharmacy
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionNuCara Pharmacy in Austin is looking for an IV
certified pharmacy technician for our growing infusion services
- This is a full-time position complete with a full benefits
- Candidate must be sterile IV certified. This position will
require sterile compounding of infused medications.
- This position will require a high level of organization and
data entry of incoming referrals from providers. This position will
require daily coordination between home health agencies, internal
field liaisons and partners providing financial verification.
- Experience with infused medications & reviewing patient charts
- Candidate must have great customer service skills, be familiar
with USP standards and be an overall team player with positive work
- This position requires excellent organizational, multitasking
and communication skills.
- Seeking an individual who thrives in a dynamic work environment
and working with others.Job duties include but are not limited
to:sterile compounding, data entry, customer care, cleaning duties,
inventory & equipment management, prescription refilling, hard copy
filing and compliance with USP, Texas State Board of Pharmacy and
accreditation standards, participation in a rotating call
schedule.Operational hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through
Friday.Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hourAbility to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78757: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year
- IV Certification (Preferred)
- PTCB Certification (Preferred)NuCara offers competitive wages
and a benefits package including health insurance, dental
insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability,
long-term disability, 401(k) match, and PTO.Employment contingent
upon successful completion of a drug screening and background
check.NuCara Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
encourages minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and
protected veterans to apply.
Keywords: NuCara Pharmacy, Austin , Infusion Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!