Company: Keysight Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We empower organizations to create amazing digital
At Eggplant, (a Keysight Technologies company) we help
organizations put the user at the center of the testing process to
quickly and continuously create amazing digital experiences. Our
Digital Automation Intelligence Suite creates and executes tests,
captures and monitors results, and generates predictive analytics
to test the true end-to-end user journey.Companies worldwide use
Eggplant to surpass their competitors, boost productivity, and
delight customers. How? By dramatically enhancing the quality,
responsiveness, and performance of their software applications
across different interfaces, platforms, browsers, and
devicesincluding mobile, IoT, and desktopin agile, DevOps, and
innovative application and data environments.If you enjoy working
with a collaborative and fun team then you'll love it here at
About the Role:
We are looking for an Technical Account Manager / Implementation
Architect to join our team.Implementation Architects will do
whatever it takes to ensure both a successful implementation and
ongoing usage of Eggplant products in accordance with best
practices. They will deliver services (including test asset
delivery for scripts and models and other projects as required) and
provide in-depth technical assistance for their aligned customers
to ensure that business and testing goals are achieved through
effective utilization of Eggplant products. Working closely with
Customer Success, Technical Services and the Product and
Engineering teams the Implementation Architects are a
customer-obsessed team ensuring that the customer comes
first.Typical Implementation Architect activities include:
- Test Asset creation and maintenance.
- Work alongside customers to deliver key projects such as
upgrades, integrations, migrations and other projects as
- Technical Issue Resolution
- Customer Training.
- Pro-active regular technical check-ins to ensure customers are
following best practices.
- Managed Product Delivery engagements.
- Long term delivery opportunities to improve customers testing
- Maintaining Eggplants Online Training and Certification
Bonus Skills and qualifications:
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer
- 10+ years experience with software development languages (Java,
C# and Python), methodologies and enterprise networking.
- Experience with the Eggplant range of tools.
- 10+ years experience working in a customer facing post-sales
Candidates will need to exhibit the following behaviors to be
successful in the role:
- High standards and a passion for excellence
- Desire to exceed expectations; not satisfied with good
- Creative; able to analyze problems and derive solutions using
- Able to collaboratively work towards common goals
- Attentive to detail, logical, and analytical
- Strong leadership and personal accountability
- Completely and relentlessly customer-focused
- Strong personal communication skills.
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any disability or
any other protected categories under all applicable laws.by
Keywords: Keysight Technologies, Austin , Implementation Architect, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!