SAP Enterprisewide Program Analyst- (S & D) - Remote Role
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the
world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear
of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver
easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part
of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Overall duty is to work as part of a team implementing & supporting
SAP Sales and Distribution based solutions into Varian's global
Provide hands on support in the area of SAP Sales & Distribution
and Variant Configuration.
Take responsibility for SAP Sales & Distribution/ Variant
Configuration related enhancements and Projects.
Work closely with business super users and other system analysts to
define, design, build and Support future solutions for Sales
- Analyze complex business problems or requirements and design
cost effective and suitable solutions to meet them.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet
the business requirements.
- Develop and continually maintain skills in SAP features,
functions, and processes.
- Develop skills in configuring the SAP system as required by the
- Configure system settings and options, plan, executes or
supports unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Develop test scenarios, test plans & other documentation.
- Prepare for and conduct training for business users and others
in SAP functions.
- Work with internal & external developers to develop and test
- Design and write functional and technical specifications.
- Use software tools to analyze SAP database in the process of
data validation and solving business issues.
- Adhere to Varian's process in managing the changes through
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 4-5 years of
related experience or Master's Degree with 3 years of related
- 4 - 5 years experience in SAP SD / VC.
- SAP Sales & Distribution Module
- SAP Variant Configuration an added Must
- SAP Global Trade Services an added plus.
- Integration with Sales force Applications an added plus.
- Excellent understanding about overall integration of SAP SD
with other modules.
- Technical knowledge on ABAP skills is a definite plus.
To ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements in the
U.S., including the federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all U.S.
employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to legally
required and approved accommodations .
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision
takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day.
That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and
intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror
of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come
from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique
individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your
whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective
will help to power more victories over cancer.
Keywords: Varian, Austin , SAP Enterprisewide Program Analyst- (S & D) - Remote Role, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!