START Manufacturing Technician, Austin Community College
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Tesla START is an intensive 14-week training program that provides
students across North America with the skills necessary for a
successful career at Tesla and beyond. During the program, students
develop technical expertise and earn certifications through
in-class theory, hands-on labs and self-paced learning. This is a
non-exempt position. Successful graduates of the program will have
the opportunity to accept full-time employment at a Tesla Factory
within 30 days of graduation.
* Assemble electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
equipment for production.
* Execute technician tasks independently after initial
* Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance
(repairs) on the below industrial production and mechatronics
* Electrical systems ranging from 24 VDC to 480 VAC 3 phase
* Mechanical systems
* Conveyor Systems
* PLC and networks
This is a general job description and may not reflect the complete
or exact job description and/or requirements of the position(s) for
which you may be considered.
* High School Diploma or GED, and post-secondary trade education
level (or equivalent military service experience) acceptable to
* Must be at least 18 years of age. Attend and pass each training
session with an 80% or higher GPA.
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Must follow verbal and written instructions with attention to
* Be able to work in a team-based environment and achieve goals
with a "safety first" attitude.
* Demonstrate basic computer skills, including navigating web
browsers and using standard applications like Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Keywords: Tesla, Austin , START Manufacturing Technician, Austin Community College, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!