Charcuterie Department Production Assistant
Company: Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Restaurant
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a few experienced folks to help build out our
Production Team!Our Production Team is responsible for producing
all our house-made charcuterie, smoked meats, sausages, commissary
items, and quick to fix items. Ideal candidates have a minimum of
two to five years of culinary experience, a passion for
consistency, large batch production, and being a team player. -This
is a back kitchen production role, and would not have any customer
service interactions. This position receives tips on top of the
base wage. -Salt & Time uses locally sourced meats from Texas
ranchers fabricated in our nationally acclaimed butcher shop in
addition to locally sourced produce from Austin urban farms.The
Ideal Candidate will Possess::
- moderate experience, 2-3 years.
- Willing to learn and contribute to a team.
- Follow recipes to a T.
- Okay with asking questions and asking for help.
- Able to work in a cold room or hot kitchen.
- Willing to listen. No egos, please.
- Have attention to detail and care of product.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Have a strong work ethic and be self directed
- understanding of whole animal butchery, seam butchery a
- you have your own knives and know how to use them and keep them
- access to direct provider healthcare -
- access to affordable mental health care
- discounts on retail and restaurants
- PTO and sick pay - available 1/1/21
- access to health insurance - available after completion of 60
day trial periodIf you are interested, please apply and send along
your resume for chef to check out. -
Keywords: Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Restaurant, Austin , Charcuterie Department Production Assistant, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!