Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Event Medicine Administration
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We Are Hiring
Title: Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) -Shift: - PRN - As Needed
for EventsDepartment: Event Medicine AdministrationLocation:
Austin, TX - -Looking for a team oriented certified emergency
medical technician to promote and provide exceptional/accessible
outreach medical care for Ascension Texas Sports Performance.
-Optimal candidate(s) will be passionate about the medical
profession, our health, family and wellness outlook, have a strong
work ethic, multifaceted clinical skill set and have the ability to
connect and build relationships with the Austin Texas community.
- Posses and maintain a valid driver 's license, current state
EMT certification and CPR
- EMT Certification Strongly Preferred
- 2+ Years of experience in field
- 1+ Years of experience in event medical services
- Additional Certifications: PHTLS, ATLS, PALS, EPC, AMLS, FEMA
- Excellent Time Management, Communication, Interpersonal, and
- Previous use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems
- Skilled in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Experience with inventorying, ordering supplies, and
What You Will Do
Provide support treatment, care and evaluation of patients on scene
and during transport.
- Arrive to the scene of an emergency, determine the situation,
and develop a plan of action.
- Use appropriate medical equipment and comprehend the severity
of the injury.
- Monitor patient condition and perform data collection.
Communicate findings and patient condition to primary Registered
- Assist with the mobilization, ambulation and transport of
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Texas Office of
EMS-Trauma Systems obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of
associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since
1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost,
person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100
clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching
hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas,
Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical
Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical
education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, explore a career with us today. When you join
Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the
country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing
compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture,
continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings
are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use
to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly
$46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth
and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow
and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords
equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the -EEO is the Law - poster:Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Event Medicine Administration, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!