Owner Operator Truck Driver - Premium Pay!
Company: XPO Logistics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Owner Operator Wanted - Premium Pay for Long-Hauls!
XPO is now contracting with quality independent owner-operators for
drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United
States. We need hardworking Independent Contractors like you to
join our team located in Houston.
As an Independent Contractor with XPO, you will be eligible for
programs that can boost your profitability and save you money:
* Competitive premium pay for long-haul tank moves
* Industry-leading fuel discounts
* Supportive dispatchers
* Growing port and rail business with dedicated lanes
* Ask a recruiter about our parts and tire discount programs
XPO Independent Contractor Qualifications:
* At least 23 years of age
* Tanker/Hazmat Endorsement Required
* At least 12 months of verifiable experience within the previous 5
* No more than 2 moving violation or one preventable accident
within the past 36 months
* If an applicant has 3 years of verifiable tractor-trailer
experience while serving in the Military, we will now credit them
18 months of road experience (call for details)
As one of the largest and fastest-growing intermodal providers in
North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of
independent owner-operators and fleet owners.
We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time
behind the wheel- our goal is to reinforce your choice of XPO with
every container you move.
We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious
professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and
on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in
Over 1.9 million & counting loads dispatched to XPO Intermodal
Drayage contractors since 2015.
Not every trucking job is the same. Join XPO for the career you
want, with the perks you value.
Give us a call today!
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Austin , Owner Operator Truck Driver - Premium Pay!, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!