Company: AMLI Management Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:UP TO $2,000 IN SIGN-ON BONUSES!AMLI Residential has an
opening for a Maintenance Technician at one of our apartment
mid-rise communities here in Austin. This position will handle
various maintenance duties at AMLI Eastside.
Compensation and Benefits:AMLI offers the following benefits to
meet the needs of AMLI employees and their families:
Up to $2,000 in sign-on bonuses ($1,500 signing bonus + $500
- Quarterly bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Company Match
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and
- Housing allowance for apartment at AMLI Eastside
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
- Emergency Leave for COVID related Absences
Perform general and higher level maintenance service such as:
plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass
- Respond on a timely basis to resident and tenant service
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends
- Conduct inspections as required, per policy and participate in
preventative maintenance to include pool, exterior lighting, filter
changes and apartment inspections.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and
inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or
the management company.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
- On Call and weekend availability is required.
- HVAC/EPA Refrigerant Certified (type 1 and 2 or Universal)
We have made concerted efforts to ensure the health and safety of
our residents and employees. AMLI expects all employees to follow
local and state guidelines and to follow AMLI's own Health
Protocols. We look for our AMLI employees to be socially
responsible both inside and outside of work.
President Biden recently announced proposals to combat the COVID-19
pandemic more aggressively, including plans for a new rule
requiring employers with 100 or more employees to mandate that
their workers be vaccinated or undergo weekly testing. In
anticipation of the final guidelines and to protect the health and
safety of our employees and residents, AMLI has determined that
achieving a 100% vaccination rate as soon as possible is our best
course forward. AMLI is requiring new hires to be vaccinated before
they begin employment and if not vaccinated, initial shot before
1st day and fully vaccinated (both shots for Pfizer & Moderna or 1
shot for Johnson & Johnson) within 30 days of hire date.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages
personal and professional growth. We have one of the best training
programs in our industry; supporting the certification process and
on-going technical skills development. We offer a competitive
salary along with bonuses, housing discount, benefit and
HVAC, General Maintenance and Repair, Service Technician,
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance
Keywords: AMLI Management Company, Austin , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!