Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Company: Forescout Technologies Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
What We Do:Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of
Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with
active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance
of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified
security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to
focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS
innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.Join us as we
secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful
and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a
world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about
addressing the world's most challenging security problems.
Innovation starts here, everyone's ideas are valued, visionaries
welcomed!What You Will Do:This hands-on role partners with one or
more functions in the organization to lead and coordinate the
delivery and adoption of new enterprise information systems and
continuous improvement programs in existing applications. In this
strategic role, you work on to gather requirements, evaluate
solutions, design new processes and coordinate the development and
deployment of new capabilities with internal and external IT
resources and stakeholders.
- Elicit and document stakeholders' business requirements to
develop an in-depth understanding of the current and future
processes and reporting/analytical needs, including downstream
requirements of other functions and systems.
- Coordinate and collaborate with stakeholders and IT staff in
the evaluation, selection, and deployment of software applications
to address the requirements.
- Lead cross-functional project implementation teams, organizing
the effort with a project plan, ensuring adequate communication
with the core team and all stakeholders, and pro-actively tackling
issues as they arise.
- Anticipate, procure, influence, coordinate, and manage all
resources necessary to ensure that assigned projects are
implemented on plan and on schedule, meeting or exceeding committed
- Coordinate effective data conversion and cut-over plans to
ensure sound introductions of new systems and functionality into
production with minimal interruption.
- Design, document, configure and conduct training for new
systems and features as they are launched.
- Ensure compliance with Information Security policies by
incorporating internal controls and applying best practices.What
You Bring To Forescout:
- BS/BA degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of
responsibility including 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Hands-on designing process automation, modeling data, system
integration and analytic applications for various business
functions across the organization e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing,
Human Resources, Engineering, Services, and Operations.
- Solid project management skills with experience participating
on and leading project teams that identify, plan, and implement
business process improvements.
- Working knowledge of data modeling and Business Intelligence
solutions is a plus.
- Experience working with ERP, CRM, HRMS, PSA, BI and Portals
systems is required.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive
listening skills. Able to connect the dots and conceptualize
problems statements and solutions at a strategic level. Able to
convey them in a clear, concise fashion to business and IT
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, unstructured
environment, showing initiative as both an independent and team
contributor. Passion for client service, making a difference, and
winning as a team is required for success.What Forescout Offers
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we cover 95% of
employee and dependents' benefits premiums (US only), 401K match,
generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment - make an impact on
worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook
- Learn more at: www.forescout.comWhere permitted by applicable
law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the
COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for
U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on
disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal
Keywords: Forescout Technologies Inc., Austin , Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!