Financial Analyst II
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Hello,Hope you are doing well.We have an urgent job opportunity
for Sr. Financial Analyst with one of our clients, based out of
Austin, TX. Please let me know if you would be interested to
discuss further in detail about this position. You can respond back
to this email along with your updated resume and contact
details.Job Title : Sr. Financial AnalystLocation : Austin,
TXDuration : 12+ Months (Possible Extension)Work Description:Key
- Qualified accountant or significant experience in working in a
- SAP FICO, SD, S4/HANA and SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting &
Reporting) experience is desireable
- Knowledge of ASC606 and revenue recognition principles under
both US GAAP and differing Local GAAP principles.
- Skilled in process mapping, and analysis of as-is and to-be
- Ability to maintain a global perspective and recognise
opportunities to align with other GBS regions on similar
- Effective teammate and likes to work in a fast-paced
- Possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, as
well as presentation skills.
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with
minimal direct supervision.
- Proven ability to engage and communicate effectively across the
organization and with external partners.
- Detailed and meticulous, outstanding attention to detail with
strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a real passion for process improvement with an approach
that urges innovation, elimination of non-value added work, and
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative
- Ability to influence and implement ideas effectively within the
- Demonstrate technical and analytical abilities with a desire
for driving process improvements and system automation.
- Collaborate with key business partners to analyse root cause of
individual transaction exceptions and provide solutions to upstream
processes that will prevent future issues.
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis, recommend
and execute solutions.
- Define user requirements to assist the development of scalable
compliant business solutions.
- Develop structured approach to maintaining up to date process
documentation to support key business transactions including SOX
- Identify key metrics to measure performance and allow team to
be scalable for future growth.
- Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful
delivery has been achieved and to ensure that any lessons learned
are adopted for future project.Education & ExperienceQualified
accountant or significant experience in working in a finance
function with SAP experienceBest Regards Rahul Kumar Sr. US IT
Recruiter Experis IT
Keywords: Experis, Austin , Financial Analyst II, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!