Lead Product Manager: Automotive Inventory Lifecycle Management
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Title: Lead Product Manager: Automotive Inventory Lifecycle
ManagementDuration: 6 months (with possible extension)Location:
Austin, TX 78730 Position Summary:
- Our client is looking for a Lead Product Manager: Automotive
Inventory Lifecycle Management who has successfully developed and
executed product roadmaps at large enterprise software companies.
Leveraging technical, analytical, process and leadership skills,
this role will drive the next generation of automotive digital
- The ideal candidate for this role has a background in agile
product management, building, launching and scaling products,
strong technical and product acumen and ability to work in a
dynamic and innovative environment.Position Responsibilities &
- Explore, analyze and communicate market and customer needs.
Define requirements, roadmap and processes for developing and
launching Automotive Inventory Lifecycle Management related
products and services.
- Engage in building and executing the product strategy and
- Identify new products & areas of business growth.
- Improve customer user experience regarding their automotive
inventory management workflows.
- Review competition to ensure our inventory lifecycle management
products remain competitive and market leading.
- Seek innovation to improve inventory processes across all
phases of the vehicle inventory lifecycle.
- Understand and participate in dealer and OEM strategies for the
evolving needs of inventory services.
- Identify how to monetize existing and new capabilities.
- Leverage data and create product offerings that apply AI/ML
techniques to generate analytics & business insights for OEMs and
- Have an understanding of API and App marketplaces.
- Drive use-cases for API integration with third-party apps
- Translate the product vision into epics, create user stories
and engage with sprint team ceremonies to deliver against the
roadmap. Be a key member of the product launch team.
- Ensure engineering teams understand appropriate details and
build to specified requirements.
- Leverage your deep market and technical knowledge to partner
with R&D to build and then take new offerings to market. This
role also works closely with OEMs, third-party software providers
and dealers to gather requirements.
- Bring your product management expertise in an agile environment
to incubate new innovation. This role requires collaborating
cross-functionally with sales and marketing to gain market,
competitive, and customer insights and translate that into outcomes
that drive unique value proposition, differentiation and
market-share growth.Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- 6 to 8+ years of Product Management experience in an Agile
software environment with specific experience in building roadmaps,
developing user-stories, and working closely with engineering to
develop & launch products and services.
- Automotive experience highly desirable.
- Experience with vehicle data (product configurations, pricing)
- Experience with dealer and OEM inventory workflows
- Experience with APIs, and preferably also with app
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle is
- Experience with Applications, SaaS and PaaS desirable.
- Possess financial acumen and experience with business-case
- Strong cross-functional leadership and collaboration
- Ability to take ill-defined business problems and translate
them into actionable plans.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to act under
- Ability to communicate with engineers and non-technical
- Proven track record in incubating new product innovations with
strong customer and market feedback into an agile development
environment. Ability to foster a learning organization.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication &
- Self-driven, highly motivated, with drive to deliver high
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent required. MBA desirable.
Pragmatic Institute certifications highly desirable.
Keywords: Experis, Austin , Lead Product Manager: Automotive Inventory Lifecycle Management, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!