Posted on: May 5, 2021
PLANOLY is the industry-leading social marketing platform
trusted by over 5 million users to visually plan, schedule and
measure performance across Instagram and Pinterest. PLANOLY is
beautifully crafted to be simple, clean and easy to use. PLANOLY
believes firmly in inclusivity and is thrilled to pave the way for
brands, businesses and individuals of all backgrounds to carry out
their digital marketing strategies seamlessly. To learn more, visit
www.planoly.com, or follow @PLANOLY on Instagram.
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Data Analyst to join
our rapidly growing startup and work on building data management,
data tools and data analytics services that help power business
decisions. Our software platform that influencers, brands, agencies
and marketing firms use daily gives us an incredibly rich and
diverse dataset that we need to collect, transform, and analyze in
order to improve effectiveness of our products as well as impact
business decisions. You will have the opportunity to take a leading
role in our data team, and help solve some challenging problems in
the social media marketing space. Passion for deriving meaningful
insights from data is a must.
Tools We Use
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- Google BigQuery
- Google Data Studio
What You Will Do
- Data Modeling / Architecting via designing data models and
implementing appropriate abstractions for immediate
- Work with leadership, product, engineering, and marketing to
productize answers to business questions. Communicate results using
reproducible analysis methods and data visualizations.
- Monitor the quality of data and information, report on results,
identify, and recommend system application changes required to
improve the quality of data in all applications.
- Manipulate and analyze complex data from multiple sources and
design, develop and generate ad hoc and operational reports in
support of other teams and objectives.
- Use graphs, dashboards, infographics and other methods to
- Work with executives and other business leaders to establish
KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Design, implement and manage large data sets for our group of
products to identify usable information.
- Collaborate closely and autonomously with a small team of
engineers, designers and cross-functional users to understand data
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, STEM
field, or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expert-level experience writing SQL queries and creating SQL
based data models. Bonus: using dbt
- Experience communicating data analysis to business and peers,
using data visualizations and reproducible analysis.
- Ability to work on green field projects with relatively minimal
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers, QA, and non
- Experience with data warehousing solutions (Redshift, Big
Query, etc) and ETL techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written/verbal
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot large data sets.
Bonus Skills And Experience
- Coding skills in languages such as Python and/or TS
- Using version control (e.g. Git).
Who We Are
- We are social media experts and first and foremost users of our
tools to enhance our social media strategies. PLANOLY is built by
influencers for influencers.
- We're growing super fast and have been profitable since
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated
engineers take full ownership of the products and help steer the
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in
our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We'll provide you with lunch, snacks, drinks, and regular team
** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.**
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without
regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
or any other protected classification.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PLANOLY, Austin , Data Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!