Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Maintenance Supervisor provides maintenance support and is
accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents.
This includes quality move-in, resident satisfaction, quality and
timely service and personal attention to our residents. The
Maintenance Supervisor responds to our resident's service request
and is instrumental in helping Cushman & Wakefield deliver superior
customer service to our residents.
- Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include
painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping
to ensure a quality product to our residents.
- Completes resident service request in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and
not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning,
heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting,
caulking, snow removal, scheduling, and life safety issues.
- Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog parks
to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety
- Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as
life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common-area
needs to the manager.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and records
- Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws,
codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
- Attends and participates in training programs as required by
Cushman & Wakefield and local city and state jurisdictions.
- Provide superior customer service and represents the company in
a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a
professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents,
coworkers, and the general public.
- Performs duties as assigned in a timely manner.
- Dresses per Cushman & Wakefield appearance standards.
- Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning agents and equipment used to
perform job duties
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and
interpret bar graphs.
- Must be able to work any shift Sunday-Saturday to support the
company's business needs.
- High School or equivalent
- 3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Pool certification required where applicable.
- CPO if required by city or state.
- EPA 608 - Minimum of Type II (in some states)Cushman &
Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of
any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Pinnacle, Austin , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!