Lead Security Technician 34441
Company: Anistar Technologies
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Title: Lead Security Technician Location: Austin, TX Company
Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications
industry, offering a professional level of security expertise to
their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client
provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel
and reach their career goals in the communications industry. About
Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety
of industries with respected companies, both nationally and
internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our
clients with talented industry professionals for their most
in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team
will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences,
and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities
in your area, visit our website at . Anistar Technologies is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity
in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour
employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well
as permanent placement. Interested Candidates, click "Apply", or
contact the Anistar office at the number listed below. Contact:
Anistar Technologies PH: Fax: MBRJob Requirements: Position
Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Lead Security
Technicians to provide assistance with the installation,
termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables
as well as security/access control equipment. MUST be comfortable
working from a lift. Job Responsibilities :
- Perform service/ installation of various security management
solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit
television systems, and other various security related systems.
Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices
associated until final product is complete.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests
equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase
functionality and usability.
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed
circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion
alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the
purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct
equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and
verifying the operation from the field to the reporting
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task
on any given day The ideal candidate will possess the following :
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on
their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically
- Must be familiar with the installation and operations of fiber
optics, Cat 5e, 6a, RS 485, 232 analog and digital cable
- Familiar with IP Video and Storage Solutions as well as Analog
- Working knowledge of the NEC and electrical/electronic
- Experience with Lenel, Open Option, and Software House would be
- Nurse call, intercom, and commercial sound experience is a
plus. Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any
qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them!
Call us to find out more information regarding our referral
Keywords: Anistar Technologies, Austin , Lead Security Technician 34441, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!