Senior Product Analyst - Risk
Company: Circle Internet Financial Limited
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Austin - will also consider remote in US Circle is a global
financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to
harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for
payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's
platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of
billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over
a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5
billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of
USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is
quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000%
year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business
accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of
financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise
of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable
internet commerce. What you'll be part of: With the mission "To
raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet
commerce," Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and
digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a
fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world
economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses
everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other
with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system
can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our
mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all
Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of
our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our
local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful,
Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be
responsible for: As a Senior Product Analyst, you'll join a
data-driven risk team focused on helping Circle scale its products
while providing the best possible customer experience and
mitigating the associated risks. You will conduct in-depth analysis
to draw insight around product improvements. You will make use of
your analysis to test and implement business logic that reduces the
sources of financial and reputational risk for the business. We're
looking for ambitious, highly motivated individuals who are seeking
a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment. What you'll
- Perform complex data analysis on customer behavior, risk
strategies and rule accuracy and performance to draw insights and
propose applicable changes.
- Design, test, implement and monitor logic for new or existing
risk rules around KYC, fraud, account-takeovers and anti-money
- Develop risk management policies and procedures as well as
thorough Risk Frameworks for optimal decision making.
- Monitor fraud risks on an ongoing basis (on-boarding and post
on-boarding) and identify ways to enhance our controls to minimise
fraud risk and financial losses.
- Develop, analyse and improve the relevant risk scoring systems
(Frameworks / ML Models) for optimal real time decision
- Contribute to both our automated monitors and alerts to keep
tabs on any abnormalities in customer behavior, risk-rule
efficiency and performance and also our dashboards that deliver
valuable insights for enabling data-driven decision making.
- Design, calculate and monitor Risk goals and KPIs.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of all risk related
- Automate risk processes, where possible, with the relevant
tools to ensure scalability of all risk operations.
- Support all other Risk Team workload (i.e onboarding, customer
support, troubleshooting, dispute management, etc) and business
needs (data requests, reporting, etc) as required. You will aspire
to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder ---you have dedication and commitment to our
customers, shareholders, employees and families and local
- Mindful ---you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to
pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence ---you are driven by our mission and our
passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue
excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work
intensely to achieve your goals.--
- High Integrity ---you seek open and honest communication, and
you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You
reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.-- What you'll
bring to Circle:
- 3+ years' experience as Data Analyst in a data intensive
environment, working with large data sets.
- 3+ years' experience working in payments, risk or chargeback /
- Advanced SQL skills required (postgreSQL, Redshift, Athena) to
extract and model data from a variety of data sources.
- Additional technical skills a plus (E.g. Python).
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably on the technical side in
Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Engineering or
- Ability to take initiative and find creative and scalable ways
to solve problems.
- Interest and knowledge of data and statistics.--
- Ability to work effectively in fluid environments using
time-management and prioritization skills. We are an--equal
opportunity employer--and value diversity at Circle. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Do you currently have authorization
to work in the US? --*
-- Will you, now or in the future, require the support of Circle to
maintain that authorization? --*
-- How did you hear about the role? What made you apply for this
Description of the most interesting data analysis project you've
worked on (key findings, obstacles, impact, etc). Can you provide a
sample of your work which might be relevant to this job? Link or
How would you rate your experience with SQL? Please justify your
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your
personal information.--Please refer to our candidate privacy
notice--here --for more information on how we will be using your
personal information. By submitting your application, you agree
that you have read and understood the--candidate privacy notice .
Keywords: Circle Internet Financial Limited, Austin , Senior Product Analyst - Risk, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!