Senior Business Systems Analyst
Company: Hanger, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Why Us? With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger,
Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic
(O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P
solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed
customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest
owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide.
Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded
and private label O&P devices, products and components, and
provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With
nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's
vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing
superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively,
Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people
achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Could This Be For You?
As Hanger's Senior Business Systems Analyst you will review,
analyze, and evaluate user needs to create systems solutions that
support overall business strategies. You will also document system
requirements, define scope and objectives, and create system
specifications that drive system development and implementation.
Utilizing your ability to work with others, you will function as a
liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical
expertise. As a subject - matter expert, you will configure system
settings and options, plan and execute unit, integration and
acceptance testing, and create specifications for systems to meet
business requirements. May provide consultation to users in the
area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams
to address business or systems issues. Your Impact The Senior
Business Systems Analyst will:
- Work alongside the Enterprise Applications Team supporting the
organization's application portfolio.
- Generate business process descriptions, storyboards, business
process descriptions, use cases, user stories, scenarios and
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving
problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Support end users by writing and maintaining user
documentation; augmenting help desk support; and supporting
- Expresses recommendations based on client desires, product
architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Collaborate across application and infrastructure teams to
deliver solutions to complex mappings and business
- Produce functional specifications and technical mapping
documentation as required.
- Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement.
- Ensures SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL compliance.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications To be formally
considered for this opportunity, the following requirements must be
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or information
systems. Equivalent 1:1 experience may be accepted in lieu of a
- 8 years of related experience as a Business Analyst to
- 3 years working with ERP applications, preferably Oracle.
- 2 years of experience with IT General Controls across legacy
and ERP applications.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and vendors.
- Candidates with experience supporting supply chain preferred.
Additional Success Factors The ideal candidate will also
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep understanding and experience working with and supporting
- Strong understanding of financial shared services across an
- Very strong understanding of software development
methodologies, practices, and processes
- Healthcare Systems exposure a plus.
- Experience with EHR/EMR systems a plus.
- System integration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business
needs and translate them into functional and technical
- Possess strong oral and written communications skills in order
to clearly and effectively guide design, development, testing, and
- Proven Ability to facilitate meetings to elicit and discuss
requirements and gather specifications. Additionally, document and
publish meeting minutes, when required.
- Full Exposure and experience with Software Development Life
Cycle involvement, including planning, analysis, design, testing
- Understand the development lifecycle for application
development and how project management processes & toolsets
supports it. (TFS would be ideal)
- Relevant experience with non-analytical degree or equivalent
professional training may be substituted.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining
honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do,
building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with
everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for
outstanding results. Our Investment in You Employees working at
least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and
long-term disability insurance
Keywords: Hanger, Inc., Austin , Senior Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!