Enterprise Architect - Customer Delivery
Company: Sureify, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Sureify Enterprise Architect - Customer Delivery remote Customer
Success Austin, Texas, United States Full time Fully Remote
(Anywhere in the United States) The Enterprise Architect is part of
the Professional Services team, which includes technical and
functional subject matter experts who assist our Customers and
Partners in implementing, using, and optimizing our products.
Reporting to our VP of Digital Architecture, this individual will
play a strategic role by utilizing their technical and consulting
skills and past experiences to help our customers achieve success
before, during and after implementation. Responsibilities:
- Maintain expertise in Sureify development and technical product
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services in the
field. Services include technical workshops, design/code reviews,
performance profiling, creating architecture designs and roadmaps,
short term development work, product extension/integration,
solution optimization and ad-hoc technical inquiries from
- Help customers realize the value of the Sureify platform as
well as maximize use of native capabilities during implementation
- Provide Sureify platform best practices guidance to customers,
partners, and internal personnel.
- Help create implementation best practices to guide customers
and implementation teams.
- Coach, mentor and support systems development teams in
- Support Sales and Customer Success team members with sales to
new customers or expansion opportunities with existing customers,
including support for estimations, product enhancements, or
advanced technical questions.
- Contribute to internal documentation and author white
- Strong communication and presentation skills with technical and
business audiences. Approximately 50% travel (post-COVID19).
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader executing the following areas:
- 10+ years professional experience in consulting or software
- 10+ years of experience participating in application
development (Java, Golang, Python)
- Enterprise-level technical solutions within specific Insurance
markets such as P&C, Life, Annuities, Group & Retirement;
- Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework,
Angular JS, ReactJS, ViewJS, Yeoman, D3js, Nodejs, jQuery;
- Data architecture, data modeling and data management across
relational, columnar and noSQL technologies like SQL Server,
MongoDB, Vertica, neo4j;
- Service creation and orchestration using ESBs like Mulesoft,
- Architecting solutions across on premise and cloud a plus
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sureify, Inc., Austin , Enterprise Architect - Customer Delivery, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!