Commercial Sales Consultant
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Description - ExternalCompany Overview:At ADT, we've been in the
business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the
number one smart home security provider serving residential and
business customers, our people are our most important asset.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations
across North America, our employees help empower our customers to
live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us
protect what matters most. For more information, visit or follow us
on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary: The Senior Commercial Sales Consultant is a
senior level sales professional that specializes in growing
customer verticals within commercial intrusion, fire, access
control, surveillance products and services. This individual will
work within an assigned territory to provide a consultative,
integrated solution to potential and existing commercial customers.
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a
new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads,
networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily
production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include
design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and
operational counterparts.Qualifications - ExternalMinimum
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years in the security
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools,
customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control,
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution,
negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the
ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward ThinkerOther:
- Must have valid driver's license issued by the State in which
they resideRewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays.ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Austin , Commercial Sales Consultant, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!