Senior Technician of IT Corporate Services
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Are you passionate about solving end user issues, and providing
solutions to enable a modern and productive workplace? We pride
ourselves in our ability to focus on improving the value we get
from our investments in technology. Join our team to work closely
with Corporate Services, IT Engineering, and other groups to
implement and maintain quality and customer focused solutions. As a
Senior Technician of IT Corporate Services, you are responsible for
ensuring that the executive staff is provided white glove support
on site, and any related requirements are prioritized as requested.
In addition, the IT Corporate Services team member's deliver IT
services to our end users according to identified objectives and
agreed service levels. The Senior Technician will need to have a
strong customer service ethos, and be capable of interacting with
both users and management to drive customer focused technical
support to the end user in the support of IT services including
workstations, laptops, operating systems, applications, software,
hardware, and peripherals. You must be detail oriented, capable of
collaborating with a global team of technicians delivering
technical solutions, exhibit critical thinking and problem
analysis, and communicate professionally in a timely manner with
the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly. Preferred
- Mac OS 10.10.x (and later) managed endpoints using Jamf
- Microsoft Windows 10 endpoint lifecycle via MS SCCM, InTune,
Autopilot, Azure AD, on premise AD
- Microsoft Office365 and Office 2016 (macOS and Windows)
- Active Directory Administration
- PowerShell or VB scripting
- SCCM - Reference image, task sequencing, and in-place upgrade
deployments, application packaging and deployment, patching
- Print and Multifunction Device Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Experience in working with managed service providers for IT
- Experience with licensing agreements including MS EA, Adobe,
Autodesk, and othersResponsibilities
- Focus on providing white glove executive support for Corporate
Headquarters office in for C-Level executives and VIP staff on
- Provide on-site and remote technical support using tools for
standard configurations of workstations, laptops, operating
systems, software, hardware, printers, and peripherals.
- Assist in system upgrades and maintenance, including but not
limited to, add and/or remove memory, hard drives, video cards and
- Deploy software and system images for multiple OS and hardware
- Schedule and implement regular patching to the desktop
infrastructure in coordination with IT engineering and information
- Configure and support various mobile device platforms.
- Identify and prioritize tasks and assignments as needed for the
Tier 2 support team, participate in ticket coordination and
overflow at identified thresholds.
- Adhere to performance standards in order to exemplify the
execution of IT Operations processes and ensure proper levels of
customer service are continuously delivered for maximum engagement
in a 24x7 operating environment.
- Maximize use of the current IT Service Management tools to
accurately identify each incident, request, problem, change, or
asset record while ensuring accurate documentation is entered for
- Guide team members in best practices for incident management
including detailed ticket documentation, and application of
analytical skills to identify root cause and quickly determine the
- Research reported problems as assigned to determine the
background, current state, identify root cause or known error and
identify escalation team as requested.
- Drive optimization of the knowledge management tools to enable
quick resolution for known errors, configurations, and common
- Collaborate on weekly/monthly reporting providing IT service
delivery metrics and key performance indicators.
- Monitor incident and request management metrics, while
facilitating training and coaching for team members and managed
- Monitor the team schedule to ensure coverage during hours of
operations and designated after hours' responsibility as
- Assist in recruiting, screening, and interviewing for IT
operations candidates as directed.
- Participate in projects and feature enhancements meetings and
calls as directed to ensure delivery as agreed.
- Work closely with all IT Engineering and Operations teams
including: Productivity, Infrastructure, Network, Engineering,
Voice and Conferencing, Collaboration, and IT Information Security
to ensure that all Digital Realty end users are supported.
- Drive continual improvement using metrics and data to coach or
train the team members and managed service providers.
- Collaborate in the delivery of end user communications,
training, and programs to ensure rapid adoption of IT
- Participate in the oversight of vendor relationships and ensure
compliance with licensing and support agreements.Who is Taos? Taos
helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness
the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and
optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery
teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work.
Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help
address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities.
As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve
What's Next. Talent at our Core Taos Consultants are adaptable
problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.Thanks
to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their
goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security
Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and
brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity
to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley
companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time
employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments
and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical
expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits,
continuous training and education, and a clear career progression
path make Taos a great place to work.Referrals: We love referrals
so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would
recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest!
We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after
they are employed with us.Compensation: Our compensation package
includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k,
paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free
training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python,
etc.)!Equal Opportunity: Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin,
sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.Veterans are encouraged to
apply!E-Verify Participant: This employer will provide the Social
Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's
Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to and review the
E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
#DICE - provided by Dice
Keywords: Taos, Austin , Senior Technician of IT Corporate Services, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!