Company: Peak Performers
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Peak Performers is a nonprofit recruiting firm specializing in
contract roles with state of Texas government agencies. We've
partnered with the Employee Retirement System (ERS) to recruit for
a Business Analyst in Austin, TX. Your tasks
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes with
and without systems and assists in the preparation of proposals to
procure or develop new systems.
- Assesses and reviews user requirements, procedures, and
problems to automate or improve existing systems; and computer
system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Coordinates the service request life cycle through
customer-related service request responses, business requirements
coordination across program areas, business requirements
elicitation from requesters, and technical specifications and
related artifacts review; and monitors system integration and user
acceptance testing prior to
- Identifies potential project risks and options for
- Identifies and resolve issues and risks associated with
- Troubleshoots and solve problems relating to production
systems, programs and business processes.
- Reviews complex project artifacts such as project charters,
design documentation, test plans, and risk assessment plans, and
- Develops training curriculum and conduct formal system
- Processes change requests; and manages a project's scope,
acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Coordinate, gather, develop and document user requirements; and
review, assess, and improve business processes.
- Uses best practices in business analysis and process
- Must be able to apply analytical skills to various business and
- Works under the direction of the Business Analysis Manager.
Project termCompensation: $49.00/ph (W2)Work Location: 200 E. 18 th
Street, Austin. TX 78701(Remote while covid restrictions are in
place)Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to
5:00PMAssignment Length: Starting Asap and continuing for 6 months
Our clientEstablished in 1947, the Texas Employees Retirement
System (ERS) works to enhance the lives of state employees,
retirees, and their dependents through the agency's successful
project planning, budget activities, and prioritization.
Emphasizing teamwork and collaboration, ERS aims to: support their
members' retirement income security, sustain competitive group
benefits programs, engage stakeholders for informed decision
making, and enhance agency performance and accountability. ERS'
tasks are critical to supporting former public employees in
retirement and beyond. What's it like to work for Peak Performers?
- Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or
disabilities receive job preference.
- Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you
to get hired.
- We pay weekly through direct deposit.
- We offer ACA compliant health insurance after 60 days.
- In business since 1994, our relationships span 25 years and
thousands of job placements. All employment offers are contingent
on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal
background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and
state laws. Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must
possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a
visa now or in the future. Peak Performers is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, family/parental status, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic
protected by law. Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited
resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based
recruitment services. #peakperformers - provided by Dice
Keywords: Peak Performers, Austin , Business Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!