IT Security Analyst
Company: Cirrus Logic
Posted on: November 21, 2020
We are seeking a highly motivated, diligent security analyst to
join our IT Security and Monitoring team, responsible for
monitoring and improving our overall security posture. You ll work
in a dynamic environment and quickly become a valued part of a team
ensuring the security and availability of our corporate IT systems.
You'll dive right into learning our environment and planning our
next phase. Are you an expert in developing network and system
security solutions using current technologies to prevent and
resolve network and computer system attacks* If so, we want to hear
* As a member of the Security Team, you will establish and
implement policies and procedures vital to ensure the safety of
information systems assets and to protect those systems from
intentional or inadvertent access or damage.
* You will contribute to the development of a security program with
a focus on identifying vulnerabilities, evaluating risks, and
implementing security solutions for our entire company.
* You'll review and improve our vulnerability management systems to
identify any hardware misconfigurations or software deficiencies,
to reduce our overall risk profile.
* You'll configure and maintain automated and interactive intrusion
detection tools to alert and respond to potential system
compromise, in order to maintain the security of our data
* As part of our incident prevention program, you'll ensure that
users are trained on and adhere to necessary procedures and
policies to maintain overall data security.
* Along with our internal audit group, you will participate in
security audits to meet government regulatory requirements and
industry certifications (GDPR, ISO, etc.)
* You'll have many opportunities to update your technical
proficiency through training classes, development conferences, and
participating in professional organizations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* You will hold a Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, computer
engineering, or a related technical subject area and have
demonstrated ability as a security analyst in a globally dispersed
* You will make use of your knowledge of network protocols and
common network services to identify system vulnerabilities.
* You have hands-on experience with NIDS (Network IDS) and HIDS
(Host based IDS)
* You have experience with IT security domains including
authentication, audit controls, risk analysis, compliance,
forensics, and incident response
* You have experience with common IT infrastructure such as
workstations and servers, routers, switches, network firewalls,
wireless networks, and remote access hardware
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience responding to and resolving situations caused by
network and computer system attacks
* Hold one or more of the following certifications: Certified
Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Systems Security
Certified Practitioner (SSCP); GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening
and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and
performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status,
sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Cirrus Logic, Austin , IT Security Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!