Sr. Information Security Analyst
Company: Aristocrat Technologies
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Job Posting TitleSr. Information Security
AnalystSummaryAristocrat has an immediate opening for an
Information Security Analyst on our Security Operations team, which
is a major component of our Global Information Security function.
As a Sr. InfoSec Analyst you will be working with IT, other InfoSec
team members and managed service providers to protect Aristocrat
from a variety of cyber threats.What you'll do
- Monitors industry information technology and security trends
and emerging threats.
- Operate and tune Perimeter Security, Intrusion Prevention
System (IPS) / Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Endpoint Security,
Anti-Virus/Malware, Security Information and Event Management
(SIEM), and eDiscovery platforms
- Assists with implementing the global strategic vision, and
execution of all technical aspects of Aristocrat's Global
Information Security program.
- Assist Security Analysts with the operation of information
systems security controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise on relevant issues to
Information Security leadership.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a
related field and minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu
of a degree.
- 8-10 years progressive experience in information
- Minimum of 8 years of practical information security
- Demonstrated experience in working with a geographically
- Demonstrated experience working with security tools such as
Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Continuous
Monitoring, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (ID/PS), Network
Traffic Analysis, Incident Response, Endpoint Security Systems,
Digital Forensics, WLAN Monitoring, and/or Threat Modeling.
- Knowledge of information security technologies, networking,
systems and infrastructure architecture in global capacity
- Ability to manage complex troubleshooting issues
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work under
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or certifications a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part
of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within
Aristocrat, Inc., locally and globally
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to
gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue
freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations
successfully, and manage and resolve conflict
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming
Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we
Keywords: Aristocrat Technologies, Austin , Sr. Information Security Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!