Principal Cloud Architect / Private Cloud
Company: IronNet Cybersecurity
Posted on: June 28, 2020
At IronNet Cybersecurity, our mission is simple:
To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend
companies, sectors, and nations. In response to cyber adversaries
who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading
organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective
defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and
ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our
collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
IronNet's Architecture & Innovation team is growing. The
Architecture & Innovation team is responsible for designing our
future architecture across public & private infrastructures. We are
looking for a Principal Cloud Architect for our Private Cloud
offering to join the team with expert knowledge of the AWS
ecosystem and the ability to design and communicate architectural
components to product management, engineering, and executive
To be successful in this role, you must be able to . . .
- Use virtualization to provide a cost-effective highly available
and scalable architecture
- Understand and operate private and public cloud
- Ensure design facilitates multi-tenant confidentiality and
integrity of data
- Communicate with team members, product managers, engineers, and
- Communicate architectural design concepts through documentation
to include engineering diagrams and specifications required for
- Understand and work within the defined SDLC
- Understand and work with Infrastructure as Code
- Deep dive into build systems like Teamcity, Jenkins, or
- Use Docker and Linux platforms.
- Understand and be proficient with Kubernetes
You must also be able and willing to . . .
- Turn proof of concept architectures into production
- Share knowledge and assist others in understanding technical
- Investigate new services and present the feasibility of IronNet
using the service.
You may be the person we need if your background aligns with the
following . . .
- 12+ years of design & implementation experience with
distributed systems and applications
- 10+ years of experience in all facets of information technology
systems (networking, distributed processing, data stores,
- 5+ years of experience implementing virtual environments within
AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Deep understanding of virtualization environments (Nutanix,
- Advanced experience implementing high bandwidth ingest,
analytic integration, persistence, and egress service models
- Extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle &
- Extensive experience with software development tools &
methodologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Git, etc.)
- Strong ability to communicate (verbal, written, drawn) complex
architectural concepts to product managers and engineers
- Passion for championing projects from concept to delivery to
- Desire to be the best and prove it every day.
- Commitment and aptitude to proactively find solutions to
- Act with integrity and always do the right thing
- Eagerness to learn and improve your own skills and to make
those around you better.
- Highly attentive to detail and able to abstract detail to
- Sense of urgency and able to deliver under pressure with
- Great communicator--able to present and tell a story
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer
comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees
and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as
well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance
with applicable law.
More About IronNet:
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for
enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this
through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and
machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft
knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in
the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to
engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against
IronNet is recognized in Gartner's 2019 Market Guide for Network
Traffic Analysis and was recently named a Vendor to Watch by
Enterprise Management Associates. Our founder and Co-CEO, General
(Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and
a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective
defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and
commercial cyber experience and are advised by a board of esteemed
security and venture investment professionals.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Keywords: IronNet Cybersecurity, Austin , Principal Cloud Architect / Private Cloud, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!