Data Entry Production Control Specialist - 2nd Shift
Posted on: May 23, 2020
17517 Data Entry Production Control Specialist - 2nd Shift
(Open)Position Type:Full timeLocation(s):US.TX.Austin.OSCPosition
We are looking for a Production Control Specialist to join our 2nd
shift team at CSGs Output Solutions Center in Austin, TX!
For nearly 30 years, weve been a trusted partner to more than 500
companies worldwide. CSGs Output Solutions Center is responsible
for providing print & mail billing services to some of the top
names in the cable, utilities, healthcare, and government
Why Work for CSG?
CSG provides you with generous vacation time, market competitive
pay, and benefits-- including multiple healthcare coverage options,
401k match, an employee stock purchase program, tuition
reimbursement, extended paid maternal/paternal leave, and much
This position is responsible for maintaining CSG's Quality
standards. Accurately processing all jobs within the designated
time, monitors production activities, and evaluates impact of
variations from schedule. In addition, they have the responsibility
of providing a safe and clean work area.
- Communicate with CDMs to gather job requirements.
- Create work tickets using multiple ERP systems. In addition to
creating the work ticket, the PC must also provide the floor with
appropriate mailing paperwork.
- Job tracking through emails from cross-functioning teams within
- Monitor work ticket performance throughout the shift and
provide continuous detailed updates.
- Confer with CDM throughout production with ongoing
communication of job status updates.
- Solicit additional information needed for current jobs and
coordinate changes of jobs. Review and forward, proofs and/or
audits to CDM.
- Coordinate production of components with other internal plants
and/or external vendors as required.
- Monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure
- Ability to work with people on all organizational levels.
- Must support the efforts of the team in a positive manner and
support CSG Core Values and Principles.
- Review change orders and execute them appropriately.
- Monitor the execution of job orders and advise changes in the
- Develop positive relationship with staff to meet productivity
- Work with materials, manufacturing and purchasing departments
by assisting in identifying and resolving production planning
- Answer telephone inquiries, investigate issues, manage emails,
and inform CDMs of job status throughout the shift.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree/GED required; 1 year experience in mail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail; well organized is a
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, high
stress environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to read and comprehend operating instructions and
- Possess a common sense understanding to carry out instructions
furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Able to perform job in accordance with specific procedures, but
must set priorities, organize and make occasional exceptions
- Some analytical ability required in order to gather and
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing; ability to
read, write and understand information presented in English;
ability to communicate information and ideas so others will
understand and be able to perform their job functions.
- Work in excess of a 40-hour week if necessary
- Interact with a diversity of people and diverse levels of
- Give and take directions in a pleasant and cooperative manner
are also required.
- Focus and work under highly stressful deadlines.
- To handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Keywords: CSG, Austin , Data Entry Production Control Specialist - 2nd Shift, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!