Company: Roscoe Property Management
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We are a group of hardworking, tech-savvy, service oriented,
fast paced, and innovative employees. We pride ourselves on taking
care of our properties, clients, residents, and employees. If this
is aligned with who you are, apply NOW.The company: Roscoe
Properties is a forward thinking full-service property management
company with the best leaders in the industry.The position: Were
looking for a Revenue Analyst in Dallas or Austin. The Revenue
Analyst is responsible for the administration and support of
revenue management systems at assigned
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and integration issues
between RMS and PMS.
- Create revenue management program pricing and implementation
- Participate in weekly revenue management pricing and renewal
calls; shadow Revenue Manager in performance of duties.
- Conduct property on boarding, remedial, and ongoing training
sessions with end users and Supervisors.
- Set up new properties in RMS and conduct ongoing review of new
lease and renewal parameters, amenity values, lease terms,
competitor data and other optional parameters.
- Evaluate properties rental revenue performance against
financial objections and report on variances.
- Monitor adoption and compliance.
- Conduct competitor property and sub-market analysis, including
shopping the competition.
- Compile and deliver daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Communicate with Property and Regional Managers regarding
pricing changes, renewal rates and proposed property
- Required Travel Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one
to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years experiencing using Revenue Management pricing models
(LRO, Yieldstar, RentMaximizer)
- 2+ years Multifamily industry experience (Property Manager,
Asset Manager, Operations)
- Strong Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize and
multitask in a fast-paced environmentWhy should you Apply?
- Reason 1- Top industry pay and benefits including 401K and
generous paid time off
- Reason 2- Advancement opportunities with a fast-growing
- Reason 3- Company Events and volunteer opportunities
- Reason 4- Work with a team of professionals
- Reason 5 A focus on training and industry educationRoscoe
Properties offers a competitive benefits package, 401k, paid
Holidays, and PTO.Employment with Roscoe Properties is contingent
upon successful completion of a background check and drug
screen.Roscoe Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.This job
title is associated with Pricing Analyst, Revenue Manager, Pricing
Manager, Yieldstar Analyst, LRO Analyst, Yieldstar Advisor, LRO
Keywords: Roscoe Property Management, Austin , Revenue Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!